Police Investigate Bomb Threat At George Mason University
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFAX, Va. (WJZ) — Police are investigating a written bomb threat at George Mason University.
It was discovered overnight at the Art and Design Building on the Fairfax campus.
Precautions are being taken to take students, faculty and staff away from that building.
Police say the threat does not pose an immediate danger to the community.
Classes at the Art and Design Building are canceled, but all other classes and events will be held as scheduled.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Health Officials, Hospitals Coordinate On Ebola
- Marylanders Get A Jump Start In The 2014 Election With Early Voting
- Federal Contractor With Top Secret Security Clearance Faces Child Porn Charges
- Annapolis, Md.’s Historic Capital, Named A National Treasure
- Birth Of 4 Tiny Turtles At National Aquarium Makes History