FAIRFAX, Va. (WJZ) — Police are investigating a written bomb threat at George Mason University.
It was discovered overnight at the Art and Design Building on the Fairfax campus.
Precautions are being taken to take students, faculty and staff away from that building.
Police say the threat does not pose an immediate danger to the community.
Classes at the Art and Design Building are canceled, but all other classes and events will be held as scheduled.
Other Local News:
- Police: Md. High School Student’s Diary Reveals Mass Shooting Plot
- Trump Administration Pushed to Speak Out Against Hate Crimes
- Only A Few Seconds Of Body Cam Footage In Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting Released
- Local Breweries Rally Against Legislation Affecting Taproom Hours
- Baltimore Police Find Guardians of 2 Young Boys