FAIRFAX, Va. (WJZ) — Police are investigating a written bomb threat at George Mason University.
It was discovered overnight at the Art and Design Building on the Fairfax campus.
Precautions are being taken to take students, faculty and staff away from that building.
Police say the threat does not pose an immediate danger to the community.
Classes at the Art and Design Building are canceled, but all other classes and events will be held as scheduled.
Other Local News:
- Report Supports Police Car Bombing Suspect’s Insanity Plea
- President Takes Stance Against Anti-Semitism Following Threats Against Jewish Community
- Distracted Drivers Taking A Toll On Insurance Premiums
- Howard Co. Overturns Ban On Tasers And Stun Guns
- Anne Arundel Co. Political Operatives Found Guilty For Robocalls