FAIRFAX, Va. (WJZ) — Police are investigating a written bomb threat at George Mason University.
It was discovered overnight at the Art and Design Building on the Fairfax campus.
Precautions are being taken to take students, faculty and staff away from that building.
Police say the threat does not pose an immediate danger to the community.
Classes at the Art and Design Building are canceled, but all other classes and events will be held as scheduled.
Other Local News:
- Man Convicted In Chandra Levy’s Death Won’t Be Retried
- Md. Woman Pleads Guilty To Killing 5-Year-Old Son With Poison
- Lead Prosecutors Break Silence On Freddie Gray Trials
- Storms Bring Heavy Rain, Flooding, Lightning Strikes To Md.
- 2 Officers Injured After Being Struck By Vehicles Fleeing Police In Dundalk