Police Investigate Bomb Threat At George Mason University
FAIRFAX, Va. (WJZ) — Police are investigating a written bomb threat at George Mason University.
It was discovered overnight at the Art and Design Building on the Fairfax campus.
Precautions are being taken to take students, faculty and staff away from that building.
Police say the threat does not pose an immediate danger to the community.
Classes at the Art and Design Building are canceled, but all other classes and events will be held as scheduled.
Other Local News:
- Ten-Year-Old Little Boy Among 3 People Shot In Northwest Baltimore
- Officer Making First Comments Since Being Charged In Freddie Gray Case
- Operations Suspended At 3 Md. Labs Due To Anthrax Probe
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner