FAIRFAX, Va. (WJZ) — Police are investigating a written bomb threat at George Mason University.
It was discovered overnight at the Art and Design Building on the Fairfax campus.
Precautions are being taken to take students, faculty and staff away from that building.
Police say the threat does not pose an immediate danger to the community.
Classes at the Art and Design Building are canceled, but all other classes and events will be held as scheduled.
Other Local News:
- Soldier In Custody After Barricade Situation On Md. National Guard Property
- Chesapeake Bay’s Underwater Grasses Making a Comeback
- Ringling Bros. Circus Elephants Take Final Bow
- Dixon Campaign: ‘More Than 10,000’ Baltimore Residents Have Not Had Ballots Counted
- Suspect Shot At Least 3 Times In Ambush On Baltimore Officer