FAIRFAX, Va. (WJZ) — Police are investigating a written bomb threat at George Mason University.
It was discovered overnight at the Art and Design Building on the Fairfax campus.
Precautions are being taken to take students, faculty and staff away from that building.
Police say the threat does not pose an immediate danger to the community.
Classes at the Art and Design Building are canceled, but all other classes and events will be held as scheduled.
Other Local News:
- NE Baltimore Community Still Reeling After Fire Kills 6 Children
- Security Measures Being Put In Place In Prep For Inauguration Day
- Former Ravens Pres. David Modell’s Funeral To Be Held Tuesday
- QA Co. Deputy Shot In December Discharged From Hospital
- Local Performers React To Barnum & Bailey Circus Closing