FAIRFAX, Va. (WJZ) — Police are investigating a written bomb threat at George Mason University.
It was discovered overnight at the Art and Design Building on the Fairfax campus.
Precautions are being taken to take students, faculty and staff away from that building.
Police say the threat does not pose an immediate danger to the community.
Classes at the Art and Design Building are canceled, but all other classes and events will be held as scheduled.
Other Local News:
- Marylanders Prepared To Help Caribbean Again With Maria Looming
- Ocean City Braces For Potential Flooding From Hurricane Jose
- McCormick, Maryland Food Bank Feeds Families At Food Prep Event
- City College Named One Of ‘Most Beautiful High Schools’ In The Country
- ‘Museum Day Live’ Offering Free Admission To Baltimore Museums This Weekend