FAIRFAX, Va. (WJZ) — Police are investigating a written bomb threat at George Mason University.
It was discovered overnight at the Art and Design Building on the Fairfax campus.
Precautions are being taken to take students, faculty and staff away from that building.
Police say the threat does not pose an immediate danger to the community.
Classes at the Art and Design Building are canceled, but all other classes and events will be held as scheduled.
Other Local News:
- Dead Shark Washes Up On Ocean City Beach
- Harford County Community Recovering From Heavy Rains & Flooding
- Baltimore Police: Louisiana Authorities Arrest ‘Public Enemy No.1’
- Teachers, Schools Take Matters Into Their Own Hands To Increase Student Enrollment
- Baltimore Ladies Stepping Into The Spotlight With ‘Step’ Documentary