Police Investigate Bomb Threat At George Mason University
FAIRFAX, Va. (WJZ) — Police are investigating a written bomb threat at George Mason University.
It was discovered overnight at the Art and Design Building on the Fairfax campus.
Precautions are being taken to take students, faculty and staff away from that building.
Police say the threat does not pose an immediate danger to the community.
Classes at the Art and Design Building are canceled, but all other classes and events will be held as scheduled.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shutdown, Effective Immediately
- Feds Won’t Reverse Denial Of Baltimore Riot Disaster Aid
- Police: Girl, 3, Fatally Shot At Housing Complex In DC
- Police Track Vehicle Theft Suspect Via Current Location Of Stolen iPad
- Baltimore’s Monthly Homicide Count Reaches A High Again