FAIRFAX, Va. (WJZ) — Police are investigating a written bomb threat at George Mason University.
It was discovered overnight at the Art and Design Building on the Fairfax campus.
Precautions are being taken to take students, faculty and staff away from that building.
Police say the threat does not pose an immediate danger to the community.
Classes at the Art and Design Building are canceled, but all other classes and events will be held as scheduled.
Other Local News:
- ‘The Wire’ Star Makes Documentary ‘Baltimore Rising’
- Autopsy Helps Lead Police To ‘Additional, Significant Evidence’ About Detective’s Murder
- Arrests After Teen Allegedly Throws Bleach At Officer Trying To Break Up Kerfuffle
- Training Helps Teach Md. Police, Those With Special Needs How To Interact
- Woman Charged With Making False Report About Attempted Carjacking In Towson