BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens star running back Ray Rice will attend a weeklong couples seminar with his fiancée Janey Palmer.
The two are charged with simple assault for a fight last month at an Atlantic City casino.
In a news conference held Wednesday, head coach John Harbaugh says so far everything Rice has told him about the incident with Palmer has been consistent.
A prosecutor in Atlantic City is still looking into the case.
The NFL will also review what happened under its personal conduct policy.
Other Local News:
- Pratt Central Library Undergoing Major Renovation, Bringing In Old With The New
- Police Search For A Missing 15-Year-Old Teen
- Catholic Priest Charged In Kansas With Child Sex Crimes Arrested In Md.
- Two Arrested For Fatal Stabbing After Decomposed Body Found
- Emergency Services Director: Kent Island Tornado Looks ‘Like Somebody Steered It… Away From Homes’