BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens star running back Ray Rice will attend a weeklong couples seminar with his fiancée Janey Palmer.
The two are charged with simple assault for a fight last month at an Atlantic City casino.
In a news conference held Wednesday, head coach John Harbaugh says so far everything Rice has told him about the incident with Palmer has been consistent.
A prosecutor in Atlantic City is still looking into the case.
The NFL will also review what happened under its personal conduct policy.
Other Local News:
- New Law Punishes Adults Who Host Underage Drinking Parties
- Still Unclear What Drove Man To Kill Wife And Son, Commit Suicide
- Security Experts Question Maryland’s Online Ballot System
- Impeachment Sought After Alleged Racist, Sexist Comments By Md. Sheriff
- City School Student Found Not Guilty Of Killing Classmate