Ray Rice To Attend Couples Seminar With Fiancée
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens star running back Ray Rice will attend a weeklong couples seminar with his fiancée Janey Palmer.
The two are charged with simple assault for a fight last month at an Atlantic City casino.
In a news conference held Wednesday, head coach John Harbaugh says so far everything Rice has told him about the incident with Palmer has been consistent.
A prosecutor in Atlantic City is still looking into the case.
The NFL will also review what happened under its personal conduct policy.
Other Local News:
- Police Searching For Carjacking Suspects In Howard Co.
- $2K Reward Offered In Shopping Center Shooting That Left 71-Year-Old Dead
- Blue Sky And Red Ice At Pluto, NASA Spacecraft Discovers
- Assateague State Park Welcomes Back Campers Following Storm
- Park Service Closing Landmark Bridge At Antietam For Repairs