BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens star running back Ray Rice will attend a weeklong couples seminar with his fiancée Janey Palmer.
The two are charged with simple assault for a fight last month at an Atlantic City casino.
In a news conference held Wednesday, head coach John Harbaugh says so far everything Rice has told him about the incident with Palmer has been consistent.
A prosecutor in Atlantic City is still looking into the case.
The NFL will also review what happened under its personal conduct policy.
Other Local News:
- UMBC’s Star Guard’s Parents Attended UVA; The School Their Son Defeated For Historic Upset
- UMBC’s Website Crashes After Pulling Off Biggest Upset In College Basketball History
- UMBC Defeats #1 Seed Virginia In Greatest NCAA Tournament Upset Ever
- Bald Eagle Rescued After Getting Trapped In Tree
- Maryland Senate Advances Amazon Headquarters Bill