BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens star running back Ray Rice will attend a weeklong couples seminar with his fiancée Janey Palmer.
The two are charged with simple assault for a fight last month at an Atlantic City casino.
In a news conference held Wednesday, head coach John Harbaugh says so far everything Rice has told him about the incident with Palmer has been consistent.
A prosecutor in Atlantic City is still looking into the case.
The NFL will also review what happened under its personal conduct policy.
Other Local News:
- Teens Encouraged To Avoid Texting, Alcohol Consumption For Safe Driving
- Md. Woman Shot In Las Vegas Recovering At Johns Hopkins
- TSA Announces New Procedures For Airport Security Checkpoint
- Family Of Man Murdered At Hopkins Hospital Wonders If It Could Have Been Prevented
- Federal Judge In MD To Rule Later On Latest Trump Travel Ban