BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens star running back Ray Rice will attend a weeklong couples seminar with his fiancée Janey Palmer.
The two are charged with simple assault for a fight last month at an Atlantic City casino.
In a news conference held Wednesday, head coach John Harbaugh says so far everything Rice has told him about the incident with Palmer has been consistent.
A prosecutor in Atlantic City is still looking into the case.
The NFL will also review what happened under its personal conduct policy.
Other Local News:
- Driver Involved In Fatal Tow Truck Crash Also Involved In 2009 Fatal Wreck
- Police: Infant Dies After Being ‘Tortured’ By Daycare Worker
- “Rock One Sock” Campaign Supports Missing Children
- Local Police Remind Public FBI Investigating Joyce Malecki Murder
- Rep. Cummings Has Medical Procedure Done At Johns Hopkins