BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Ravens star running back Ray Rice will attend a weeklong couples seminar with his fiancée Janey Palmer.
The two are charged with simple assault for a fight last month at an Atlantic City casino.
In a news conference held Wednesday, head coach John Harbaugh says so far everything Rice has told him about the incident with Palmer has been consistent.
A prosecutor in Atlantic City is still looking into the case.
The NFL will also review what happened under its personal conduct policy.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Deadly Virginia Car Attack Faces Upgraded Charge
- Snow Covers Region; Icy Conditions Expected Overnight
- Fire Officials Release Cause Of Death In Fire That Killed Baltimore Mother, 2 Daughters
- Maryland Agency Announces Oyster Restoration Plan
- Baltimore Police Arrest ‘Shooting Spree’ Suspect After Pursuit Through City