BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland’s no good, very bad winter continues with a system passing to our south.
Bob Turk explains.
A Winter Weather Advisory has been issued for parts of Southern Maryland, including Anne Arundel and Calvert Counties. It remains in effect from 6 a.m. Friday until 2 p.m. that afternoon.
This system will bring plenty of clouds and even a bit of rain to Southern Maryland and the lower Eastern Shore.
If that area of light precipitation moves far enough north, there may be some very light freezing drizzle as far north as Anne Arundel County in the early morning.
It will be very close to the freezing mark until it begins to warm after 11 a.m. Friday.
Once this batch of moisture moves away, it sets the stage for a nice, big Saturday warmup.
Temperatures are expected to reach the mid 50s under partly sunny skies.
Other Local News:
- Judge Rules 2 Of Governor’s Top Appointees Must Be Paid
- Police Recover Nearly $20,000 In Marijuana-Related Drugs In Baltimore Bust
- 2nd Child In Baltimore Fire Dies Day After Mother, Sister Died
- TSA: Baltimore Man Arrested After Trying To Sneak Loaded Gun On Plane
- Montgomery County Police Find 2 Dead In Apartment Building