BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland’s no good, very bad winter continues with a system passing to our south.
Bob Turk explains.
A Winter Weather Advisory has been issued for parts of Southern Maryland, including Anne Arundel and Calvert Counties. It remains in effect from 6 a.m. Friday until 2 p.m. that afternoon.
This system will bring plenty of clouds and even a bit of rain to Southern Maryland and the lower Eastern Shore.
If that area of light precipitation moves far enough north, there may be some very light freezing drizzle as far north as Anne Arundel County in the early morning.
It will be very close to the freezing mark until it begins to warm after 11 a.m. Friday.
Once this batch of moisture moves away, it sets the stage for a nice, big Saturday warmup.
Temperatures are expected to reach the mid 50s under partly sunny skies.
Other Local News:
- Student ‘Fighting For His Life’ After Stabbing At Renaissance Academy
- Sen. Mikulski Receives Nation’s Highest Civilian Award
- Festival Of Trees Is This Weekend; It Benefits Children & Teens
- Travel Alert May Affect Some Thanksgiving Plans
- New Poll Shows Voters Divided When It Comes To Blame For Baltimore Unrest