GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police investigate a fatal pedestrian crash in Anne Arundel County.
It happened on Ritchie Highway at Phelps Avenue in Glen Burnie.
Investigators say Gilbert Buchacz Jr., 60, was crossing where no pedestrian control devices are located when he struck.
The primary cause of the crash is pedestrian error.
Police say excessive speed and alcohol are not factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Anne Arundel Co. Middle School Investigating Threat Made On Social Media
- At CPAC Conference In Md., Trump Calls For Arming Teachers
- Md. Police Find Xanax, Loaded Handgun, Shotgun During Traffic Stop
- Tyler Tessier Murder Trial Pushed From April To September
- Justice Seeks To Revoke Citizenship Of Maryland Man