Anne Arundel County Man Killed In Pedestrian Accident
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police investigate a fatal pedestrian crash in Anne Arundel County.
It happened on Ritchie Highway at Phelps Avenue in Glen Burnie.
Investigators say Gilbert Buchacz Jr., 60, was crossing where no pedestrian control devices are located when he struck.
The primary cause of the crash is pedestrian error.
Police say excessive speed and alcohol are not factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Man Arrested In Connection With Rosedale Double Fatal Stabbing
- At Least 3 Montgomery Co. Students Confirmed To Have Whooping Cough
- Coworker Found Disturbing Images That Launched Dr. Levy Investigation
- Quilt Shares The Stories Of Survivors Of Sexual Assault
- 2 Men Wanted In Connection With Severn Stabbing