Anne Arundel County Man Killed In Pedestrian Accident
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police investigate a fatal pedestrian crash in Anne Arundel County.
It happened on Ritchie Highway at Phelps Avenue in Glen Burnie.
Investigators say Gilbert Buchacz Jr., 60, was crossing where no pedestrian control devices are located when he struck.
The primary cause of the crash is pedestrian error.
Police say excessive speed and alcohol are not factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Attempts Breaking Into Home To Steal Pills
- Md. Medical Facilties On Lookout For Ebola Signs
- 3-Year-Old Little Girl Dies From Injuries In City Drive-By Shooting
- U.S. Senators Criticize, Goodell Defends Ray Rice 2-Game Suspension
- Bombshell Revelations Against Former Va. Governor And Wife Keep Coming