GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police investigate a fatal pedestrian crash in Anne Arundel County.
It happened on Ritchie Highway at Phelps Avenue in Glen Burnie.
Investigators say Gilbert Buchacz Jr., 60, was crossing where no pedestrian control devices are located when he struck.
The primary cause of the crash is pedestrian error.
Police say excessive speed and alcohol are not factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Tornado Cleanup Continues In Parts Of Howard County
- Man Dies After Being Shot While Driving In Northeast Baltimore
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- 24 Dead In West Virginia Floods; Search And Rescue Continues