GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police investigate a fatal pedestrian crash in Anne Arundel County.
It happened on Ritchie Highway at Phelps Avenue in Glen Burnie.
Investigators say Gilbert Buchacz Jr., 60, was crossing where no pedestrian control devices are located when he struck.
The primary cause of the crash is pedestrian error.
Police say excessive speed and alcohol are not factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- City Schools Face Largest Budget Gap In History, Mayor Asks Gov. For Help
- Maryland JCC One Of Multiple Centers To Receive Bomb Threat Monday
- Victim Of Notorious Baltimore Priest Says Police Were In On Sexual Abuse
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD