Anne Arundel County Man Killed In Pedestrian Accident
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police investigate a fatal pedestrian crash in Anne Arundel County.
It happened on Ritchie Highway at Phelps Avenue in Glen Burnie.
Investigators say Gilbert Buchacz Jr., 60, was crossing where no pedestrian control devices are located when he struck.
The primary cause of the crash is pedestrian error.
Police say excessive speed and alcohol are not factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, May Be Headed To Baltimore Halfway House
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- City Officials Unveils 6-Week Criminal Justice Camp For Youngsters
- Ravens’ John Urschel NFL Pro By Day, Math Wiz By Night
- MSP Superintendent Sworn In, 100 Troopers Added To Force