Clark Judge is a former writer for the Baltimore Sun and CBS who has covered the NFL for over 30 years. Clark came on with Ken and Steve to talk about the upcoming NFL free agency.
Steve asks if Daryl Smith and Eugene Monroe have a chance to remain with Baltimore. Clark explains that Eugene Monroe isn’t only the top tackle on the free agent market but an overall top free agent. He says it would be difficult to sign with the Ravens if his price tag is too high. Clark goes on to explain that if Darrel Smith wants a long term deal it might not happen because of his age.
Ken asks Clark if he thinks the Ravens can change their approach a little during this years off season. Clark says that Ozzie “runs the show” so well and he’s very successful at it so why would he change now? Clark says its unlikely that the Ravens move away from their usual techniques.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Monday Night Preview: Baltimore Ravens At Cleveland Browns
- Dan Fouts Previews The Monday Night Match Up Between The Ravens And The Browns
- Doug Dieken On What To Expect From The Browns Tonight
- Injury Report: Ravens Have Short Injury List For Browns Matchup, Justin Forsett Officially Out For Season
- Ravens Fans To Get Big Dose Of Reality For Remainder Of Season