Clark Judge Discusses The NFL And Free Agency And Who The Ravens Should Target
Clark Judge is a former writer for the Baltimore Sun and CBS who has covered the NFL for over 30 years. Clark came on with Ken and Steve to talk about the upcoming NFL free agency.
Steve asks if Daryl Smith and Eugene Monroe have a chance to remain with Baltimore. Clark explains that Eugene Monroe isn’t only the top tackle on the free agent market but an overall top free agent. He says it would be difficult to sign with the Ravens if his price tag is too high. Clark goes on to explain that if Darrel Smith wants a long term deal it might not happen because of his age.
Ken asks Clark if he thinks the Ravens can change their approach a little during this years off season. Clark says that Ozzie “runs the show” so well and he’s very successful at it so why would he change now? Clark says its unlikely that the Ravens move away from their usual techniques.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Jeff Blake Said He Would Take Some Air Out Of The Footballs He Used
- Travis Thomas: Top Ten Greatest Super Bowls For Millennials Of All Time
- Report: Warrant Issued For Ravens’ FS Will Hill’s Arrest
- Anti-Abuse Super Bowl Commercial Stirs Controversy Before It Airs
- Marty Hurney Says We Are Missing The Point On Deflate Gate