Missing Dundalk Girl Reunited With Twin Sister At Baltimore County Social Services
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)–The young girl found safe in South Carolina following a nationwide search has been reunited with her twin sister Sunday night.
That’s according to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun.
Family members say 11-year-old Caitlyn Virts and her twin sister, Cayla, are back together in the care of Baltimore County social services workers.
Caitlyn was found alive and unharmed with her father, Timothy Virts, at a motel in Florence, S.C.
Virts was taken into custody.
He faces a first-degree murder charge in connection with the death of the twins’ mother, Bobbie Jo Cortez. He will be extradited to Maryland.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion
- Police Investigating Threatening Tweet Made Toward La Plata Residents