RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)– Baltimore County Police have charged two people in connection with a March 5 shooting in Randallstown that left one person injured.
Police charged Troy Harrison, 23, and Rayvn Betters, 22, with attempted first-degree murder and related charges.
Investigators believe Betters called the victim to meet at the unit-block of Cinnamon Circle.
As they were sitting in a vehicle talking, Harrison approached and shot the victim several times. Investigation indicated that Harrison and Betters had intended to rob the victim.
Both are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- Crews Rescue the Stranded In West Virginia Flooding; 23 Dead
- 6 Hurt, Including Md. State Trooper In I-270 Crash
- Man Charged With Drawing Gun In Argument Outside Md. Bar