RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)– Baltimore County Police have charged two people in connection with a March 5 shooting in Randallstown that left one person injured.
Police charged Troy Harrison, 23, and Rayvn Betters, 22, with attempted first-degree murder and related charges.
Investigators believe Betters called the victim to meet at the unit-block of Cinnamon Circle.
As they were sitting in a vehicle talking, Harrison approached and shot the victim several times. Investigation indicated that Harrison and Betters had intended to rob the victim.
Both are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- 7 Baltimore Police Officers Charged In Racketeering Conspiracy
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch Issued For Most Of Md.
- Confederate Statue To Be Removed From Maryland Courthouse
- Maryland Zoo Welcomes Orphaned Grizzly Bear Cubs
- Md. Students Wear ‘We The People’ Shirts To Class After Posters Were Banned From Walls