RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)– Baltimore County Police have charged two people in connection with a March 5 shooting in Randallstown that left one person injured.
Police charged Troy Harrison, 23, and Rayvn Betters, 22, with attempted first-degree murder and related charges.
Investigators believe Betters called the victim to meet at the unit-block of Cinnamon Circle.
As they were sitting in a vehicle talking, Harrison approached and shot the victim several times. Investigation indicated that Harrison and Betters had intended to rob the victim.
Both are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- 3 Taken to Hospital Following Carbon Monoxide Leak
- Police: Man Tied Up Elderly Couple During Home Invasion
- Boy, 14, Charged with Stabbing Girl, 14, in Silver Spring
- Suspect In Delaware Trooper Shooting Killed By Police After 18-Hour Barricade
- The Power of the Pencil Takes on Fight Against Drug Addiction