2 Charged In Randallstown Shooting
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)– Baltimore County Police have charged two people in connection with a March 5 shooting in Randallstown that left one person injured.
Police charged Troy Harrison, 23, and Rayvn Betters, 22, with attempted first-degree murder and related charges.
Investigators believe Betters called the victim to meet at the unit-block of Cinnamon Circle.
As they were sitting in a vehicle talking, Harrison approached and shot the victim several times. Investigation indicated that Harrison and Betters had intended to rob the victim.
Both are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Drumcastle Government Center In Towson
- Let The Crustacean Carnival Begin! Annapolis Rotary Hosts Annual Crab Feast
- Witnesses: Boyfriend Charged With Murder Seen Dragging Woman’s Body Down The Steps