RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)– Baltimore County Police have charged two people in connection with a March 5 shooting in Randallstown that left one person injured.
Police charged Troy Harrison, 23, and Rayvn Betters, 22, with attempted first-degree murder and related charges.
Investigators believe Betters called the victim to meet at the unit-block of Cinnamon Circle.
As they were sitting in a vehicle talking, Harrison approached and shot the victim several times. Investigation indicated that Harrison and Betters had intended to rob the victim.
Both are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill
- Man Charged In Recent Annapolis Murder Now Charged In Similar 4-Year-Old Case
- Police: Months After Barricade With Deputies, Baltimore County Cop Found Dead In Home
- Parents, Kids Celebrate First Day Of School In Baltimore