2 Charged In Randallstown Shooting
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)– Baltimore County Police have charged two people in connection with a March 5 shooting in Randallstown that left one person injured.
Police charged Troy Harrison, 23, and Rayvn Betters, 22, with attempted first-degree murder and related charges.
Investigators believe Betters called the victim to meet at the unit-block of Cinnamon Circle.
As they were sitting in a vehicle talking, Harrison approached and shot the victim several times. Investigation indicated that Harrison and Betters had intended to rob the victim.
Both are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Md. Parents Allegedly Locked Autistic Twin Sons In The Basement
- Maryland Gun Control Law Debated In Federal Court
- Police: N.C. Man Left His Mother, 98, In Hot Car While He Gambled At Maryland Live!
- Car Theft Suspect Killed In Police-Involved Shooting In White Marsh
- Md. State Senator Must Drop Hershey-Bar-Like Signs