2 Charged In Randallstown Shooting
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)– Baltimore County Police have charged two people in connection with a March 5 shooting in Randallstown that left one person injured.
Police charged Troy Harrison, 23, and Rayvn Betters, 22, with attempted first-degree murder and related charges.
Investigators believe Betters called the victim to meet at the unit-block of Cinnamon Circle.
As they were sitting in a vehicle talking, Harrison approached and shot the victim several times. Investigation indicated that Harrison and Betters had intended to rob the victim.
Both are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Amtrak Threatens Shutdown If Congress Does’t Act
- Carjacking Suspect Who Crashed Into Ft. Meade Gate Hid In Storm Drain Overnight
- Mayor Talks About Baltimore’s Future As Freddie Gray Trials Loom
- Environmentalists Return From 30-Day Kayak Voyage On Delmarva & Chesapeake Waterways
- Lana Del Ray Vinyl Mix-Up Brings Baltimore Band National Attention