OVERLEA, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police charge two men in connection with a shooting that injured a 2-year-old.
Charles Patterson, 29, and Kenneth Brooks II, 26, face attempted first-degree murder charges.
Police say on March 3, a 2-year-old girl was hit by shrapnel when shots were fired into the van she was in on Lillian Holt Drive. The victim was released from the hospital after she was treated.
Investigators believe the two men targeted the man in the van because of testimony he gave against their brother in a street robbery case. The brother is currently incarcerated.
Both men are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Multiple Injuries In Edgewood Shooting At Emmorton Business Park, SWAT On Scene
- Chemical Spill At Hunt Valley Retirement Community Sends 2 To Hospital
- Federal Officials Made Requests To Hold Immigrants In Baltimore
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 5 People Injured, 1 Killed In Multiple Shootings Tuesday