2 Men Charged With Attempted Murder In Van Shooting That Injured 2-Year-Old
Get Breaking News First
OVERLEA, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police charge two men in connection with a shooting that injured a 2-year-old.
Charles Patterson, 29, and Kenneth Brooks II, 26, face attempted first-degree murder charges.
Police say on March 3, a 2-year-old girl was hit by shrapnel when shots were fired into the van she was in on Lillian Holt Drive. The victim was released from the hospital after she was treated.
Investigators believe the two men targeted the man in the van because of testimony he gave against their brother in a street robbery case. The brother is currently incarcerated.
Both men are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Remains Found Confirmed To Be Missing UVa. Student Hannah Graham
- Parachute Deployed In Frederick Air Collision Likely Saved Lives
- Dallas Nurse Declared Ebola-Free, Released From NIH
- Disturbing Video Shows 17-Year-Old Beaten By Gang Of Girls
- NTSB: Probe Into Triple Fatal Frederick County Aircraft Crash Will Take A Year