OVERLEA, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police charge two men in connection with a shooting that injured a 2-year-old.
Charles Patterson, 29, and Kenneth Brooks II, 26, face attempted first-degree murder charges.
Police say on March 3, a 2-year-old girl was hit by shrapnel when shots were fired into the van she was in on Lillian Holt Drive. The victim was released from the hospital after she was treated.
Investigators believe the two men targeted the man in the van because of testimony he gave against their brother in a street robbery case. The brother is currently incarcerated.
Both men are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Charges Dropped For Maintenance Man In Sex-For-Repairs Case
- Driver Strikes Capitol Police Cruiser, Taken Into Custody
- Family Dog Discovers Fire in Md. Home; Alerts Occupant to Escape
- Police: Man Killed in Crash After Driver Failed to Stop at Red Light
- Man Gets Life Sentence in Fatal Shootings Over Parking Space