OVERLEA, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police charge two men in connection with a shooting that injured a 2-year-old.
Charles Patterson, 29, and Kenneth Brooks II, 26, face attempted first-degree murder charges.
Police say on March 3, a 2-year-old girl was hit by shrapnel when shots were fired into the van she was in on Lillian Holt Drive. The victim was released from the hospital after she was treated.
Investigators believe the two men targeted the man in the van because of testimony he gave against their brother in a street robbery case. The brother is currently incarcerated.
Both men are being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Md. School Shooting: Shooter Dead At Great Mills High School, 2 Others Injured
- School Resource Officer Credited With Stopping Md. School Shooting
- Parkland Students Tweet Condolences To Md. School Shooting Survivors
- Wintry Weather Putting A Damper On First Days Of Spring
- Major Delays After Crash On Southbound JFX