Cliff Brown serves as the Ravens Insider for Comcast Sportsnet Baltimore.
Cliff joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Eugene Monroe deal and other free agent targets.
Cliff began by talking about how the Ravens played the Eugene Monroe situation very well, by not franchising Monroe and then locking him up to a long-term cap friendly contract.
Ed asked Cliff about Daryl Smith and whether or not the Ravens can get him to come back. Cliff said Ozzie has an idea of what Smith is worth and Smith has a different idea of what he’s worth.
Follow Norris & Davis on Twitter @NorrisAndDavis
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Bold Predictions: Wentz Takes Eagles To Super Bowl, Ravens Win AFC North, Browns 0-16
- Clifton Brown Of Comcast Sportsnet On The Ravens 3-0 Start To The Season
- Unbeaten Ravens Win The Close Ones Against Struggling Foes
- Jaguars’ Jalen Ramsey, Ravens’ Steve Smith Trade Jabs
- Mike Preston Grades The Ravens 19-17 Road Win Over The Jaguars