CSN Baltimore Ravens Insider Cliff Brown On What The Ravens Should Do In Free Agency
Cliff Brown serves as the Ravens Insider for Comcast Sportsnet Baltimore.
Cliff joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Eugene Monroe deal and other free agent targets.
Cliff began by talking about how the Ravens played the Eugene Monroe situation very well, by not franchising Monroe and then locking him up to a long-term cap friendly contract.
Ed asked Cliff about Daryl Smith and whether or not the Ravens can get him to come back. Cliff said Ozzie has an idea of what Smith is worth and Smith has a different idea of what he’s worth.
Follow Norris & Davis on Twitter @NorrisAndDavis
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson