CSN Baltimore Ravens Insider Cliff Brown On What The Ravens Should Do In Free Agency
Sports Fan Insider
Cliff Brown serves as the Ravens Insider for Comcast Sportsnet Baltimore.
Cliff joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Eugene Monroe deal and other free agent targets.
Cliff began by talking about how the Ravens played the Eugene Monroe situation very well, by not franchising Monroe and then locking him up to a long-term cap friendly contract.
Ed asked Cliff about Daryl Smith and whether or not the Ravens can get him to come back. Cliff said Ozzie has an idea of what Smith is worth and Smith has a different idea of what he’s worth.
Follow Norris & Davis on Twitter @NorrisAndDavis
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Bob Haynie: Ravens Can Grab Control On Sunday
- Former NFL QB Trent Green Credits The Ravens Improving Defense For Their Recent Run Of Success
- Mike Preston Tells You How The Ravens Can Get A Big Win This Weekend In Cincinnati
- Vinny’s Stock Report – NFL Up; UNC Down
- Travis Thomas: Five Reasons The Ravens Will Take Command Of The AFC North This Sunday