Cliff Brown serves as the Ravens Insider for Comcast Sportsnet Baltimore.
Cliff joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Eugene Monroe deal and other free agent targets.
Cliff began by talking about how the Ravens played the Eugene Monroe situation very well, by not franchising Monroe and then locking him up to a long-term cap friendly contract.
Ed asked Cliff about Daryl Smith and whether or not the Ravens can get him to come back. Cliff said Ozzie has an idea of what Smith is worth and Smith has a different idea of what he’s worth.
Follow Norris & Davis on Twitter @NorrisAndDavis
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Opponent Profile Wk 14: The Ravens Have Their Toughest Test Coming Up Against The Patriots On Monday Night
- NFL Play 60 and Ravens Fuel Up Kids to Be Healthy
- Ravens Team Grades: Baltimore Dominates Dolphins In Best Performance Of Season
- Mike Preston Grades The Ravens Dominating 38-6 Win Over The Dolphins
- Joe Flacco, Ravens Just Had Their Best Best Game Of The Year