CSN Baltimore Ravens Insider Cliff Brown On What The Ravens Should Do In Free Agency
Sports Fan Insider
Cliff Brown serves as the Ravens Insider for Comcast Sportsnet Baltimore.
Cliff joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Eugene Monroe deal and other free agent targets.
Cliff began by talking about how the Ravens played the Eugene Monroe situation very well, by not franchising Monroe and then locking him up to a long-term cap friendly contract.
Ed asked Cliff about Daryl Smith and whether or not the Ravens can get him to come back. Cliff said Ozzie has an idea of what Smith is worth and Smith has a different idea of what he’s worth.
Follow Norris & Davis on Twitter @NorrisAndDavis
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- The Disrespected Bengals Have Something To Prove Against Baltimore
- 49ers Player Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges Post NFL’s New ‘Ray Rice Rule’
- Baltimore Ravens Announce Cuts To 2014 Roster
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Mike Preston Thinks The Ravens Have Big Problems In The Secondary