Could Steve Smith Handle Being A Number Three Option In Baltimore?
Jason Cole writes for National Football Post.
Jason joined Ed and Steve to talk about free agency.
Jason began by saying he thought the Ravens did the right thing by locking up Dennis Pitta and Eugene Monroe long-term and keeping their own guys for less money than they could have brought in on the open market.
Jason then talked about Steve Smith, and despite how much he likes Smith he doesn’t know if Smith could handle being a 3rd option behind Torrey Smith and Pitta.
Follow Norris & Davis on Twitter @NorrisAndDavis
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson