Could Steve Smith Handle Being A Number Three Option In Baltimore?
Sports Fan Insider
Jason Cole writes for National Football Post.
Jason joined Ed and Steve to talk about free agency.
Jason began by saying he thought the Ravens did the right thing by locking up Dennis Pitta and Eugene Monroe long-term and keeping their own guys for less money than they could have brought in on the open market.
Jason then talked about Steve Smith, and despite how much he likes Smith he doesn’t know if Smith could handle being a 3rd option behind Torrey Smith and Pitta.
Follow Norris & Davis on Twitter @NorrisAndDavis
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- 49ers Player Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges Post NFL’s New ‘Ray Rice Rule’
- Baltimore Ravens Announce Cuts To 2014 Roster
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Mike Preston Thinks The Ravens Have Big Problems In The Secondary
- NFL To Crack Down On Domestic Violence Amid Criticism Of Ray Rice Punishment