Could Steve Smith Handle Being A Number Three Option In Baltimore?
Sports Fan Insider
Jason Cole writes for National Football Post.
Jason joined Ed and Steve to talk about free agency.
Jason began by saying he thought the Ravens did the right thing by locking up Dennis Pitta and Eugene Monroe long-term and keeping their own guys for less money than they could have brought in on the open market.
Jason then talked about Steve Smith, and despite how much he likes Smith he doesn’t know if Smith could handle being a 3rd option behind Torrey Smith and Pitta.
Follow Norris & Davis on Twitter @NorrisAndDavis
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Controversial Ray Rice Costume Making Waves On Social Media
- The Play By Play Voice Of The Steelers Previews Sundays AFC North Clash
- CBS Sports Bill Cowher Previews Ravens Vs Steelers
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette Writer Ron Cook On The Primetime Match Up Between The Ravens And The Steelers
- Is Bernard Pierce The Odd Man Out In Baltimore?