BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The FBI is searching for a serial bank robber.
Investigators say the suspect has held up at least four banks in the Baltimore area since December.
In each case, the suspect shows the teller a note indicating he has a weapon. After grabbing the money, he’s usually seen running into nearby neighborhoods.
No one has been hurt so far.
Witnesses describe the suspect as a black man between the age of 18 to 30, about 5’7″ to 5’10” with a very thin build and mustache. He’s been seen wearing baseball caps during the robberies.
If anyone has information about the robber or any of the robberies, please call the Baltimore FBI at 410-265-8080, or the Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 5 People Injured, 1 Killed In Multiple Shootings Tuesday
- Hate Crime Charge Brought Against Man Accused Of Killing Bowie St. Student
- Man Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Sister, 2 Cousins Charged With Murder
- Police Are Looking To Identify Gwynn Oak Bank Robbery Suspect