BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The FBI is searching for a serial bank robber.
Investigators say the suspect has held up at least four banks in the Baltimore area since December.
In each case, the suspect shows the teller a note indicating he has a weapon. After grabbing the money, he’s usually seen running into nearby neighborhoods.
No one has been hurt so far.
Witnesses describe the suspect as a black man between the age of 18 to 30, about 5’7″ to 5’10” with a very thin build and mustache. He’s been seen wearing baseball caps during the robberies.
If anyone has information about the robber or any of the robberies, please call the Baltimore FBI at 410-265-8080, or the Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Local Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Shot And Killed In N.E. Baltimore
- Tornado Cleanup Continues In Parts Of Howard County
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- 24 Dead In West Virginia Floods; Search And Rescue Continues