BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland state highway crews are prepared for what is hopefully winter’s last gasp.
Another storm is expected to dump anywhere between 3-6 inches of snow in the metro area overnight.
MTA crews have already treated Light Rail and Metro stations, platforms and parking lots. Officials say salt trucks and plows are in “ready-to-operate” mode.
At this time, MARC train and Commuter Bus service is operating full service Monday. Officials will provide updates regarding any service delays later Sunday evening or very early Monday morning.
In Annapolis, the mayor announced the city’s four parking garages will be open to accommodate residents. It will also help crews clear the streets, making their efforts more effective.
Other Local News:
- 2 People Fatally Shot; Found Around Corner From Each Other
- Crews Respond To 2-Alarm Fire At Vacant Building
- Police Continuing Investigation, Suspending Ground Search For Escaped Prisoner
- National Drug Take-Back Day Encourages Safe Disposal Of Unused Medications
- Police Investigating Double Fatal Collision In New Windsor