BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ)—An overturned tractor trailer created a major rush hour headache for commuters in Baltimore County.
Captain Jeff Long reports the truck blocked an on-ramp for hours.
The exit on the Inner Loop onto northbound I-83 was shut down Monday afternoon, creating a backup on the Beltway approaching Towson.
The Maryland Department of the Environment was on the scene.
Wreckers were brought in to upright the tractor trailer and get it out of the way.
Other Local News:
- Confederate Statues In Baltimore Taken Down Overnight
- Police Attempt To ID Shooting Suspect Caught On Camera
- Officials: Man Dove In Water To ‘Un-Anchor’ Boat; Didn’t Resurface
- Dangerous Baltimore Intersection Dubbed ‘Crash Corner’ Gets Makeover
- Md. State House Trust Votes To Remove Taney Statue In Annapolis