BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ)—An overturned tractor trailer created a major rush hour headache for commuters in Baltimore County.
Captain Jeff Long reports the truck blocked an on-ramp for hours.
The exit on the Inner Loop onto northbound I-83 was shut down Monday afternoon, creating a backup on the Beltway approaching Towson.
The Maryland Department of the Environment was on the scene.
Wreckers were brought in to upright the tractor trailer and get it out of the way.
Other Local News:
- Rapper ‘Big Flock’ Given Federal Prison Sentence For Gun, Drug Charges
- Md. Woman Selling Alt-White House Commemorative Easter Eggs To Protest Trump Policies
- Maryland Governor Signs Metro Safety Bill
- 2,000 Gallons Of Heating Oil Spilled In Cockeysville Creek
- Worker In Bucket Truck Electrocuted By Power Lines