BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ)—An overturned tractor trailer created a major rush hour headache for commuters in Baltimore County.
Captain Jeff Long reports the truck blocked an on-ramp for hours.
The exit on the Inner Loop onto northbound I-83 was shut down Monday afternoon, creating a backup on the Beltway approaching Towson.
The Maryland Department of the Environment was on the scene.
Wreckers were brought in to upright the tractor trailer and get it out of the way.
Other Local News:
- 2nd Day Of Spring Set To Bring Most Significant Snow Of ‘Winter’ To Md.
- Md. School Shooting: Shooter Dead At Great Mills High School, 2 Others Injured
- Prayer Vigil Held After Md. School Shooting
- Baltimore Hospital Cited Over Woman Left In Cold In Hospital Gown
- Md. Bill Would Increase Texting While Driving Fine To $500