BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ)—An overturned tractor trailer created a major rush hour headache for commuters in Baltimore County.
Captain Jeff Long reports the truck blocked an on-ramp for hours.
The exit on the Inner Loop onto northbound I-83 was shut down Monday afternoon, creating a backup on the Beltway approaching Towson.
The Maryland Department of the Environment was on the scene.
Wreckers were brought in to upright the tractor trailer and get it out of the way.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Deadly Virginia Car Attack Faces Upgraded Charge
- Snow Covers Region; Icy Conditions Expected Overnight
- Fire Officials Release Cause Of Death In Fire That Killed Baltimore Mother, 2 Daughters
- Maryland Agency Announces Oyster Restoration Plan
- Baltimore Police Arrest ‘Shooting Spree’ Suspect After Pursuit Through City