BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ)—An overturned tractor trailer created a major rush hour headache for commuters in Baltimore County.
Captain Jeff Long reports the truck blocked an on-ramp for hours.
The exit on the Inner Loop onto northbound I-83 was shut down Monday afternoon, creating a backup on the Beltway approaching Towson.
The Maryland Department of the Environment was on the scene.
Wreckers were brought in to upright the tractor trailer and get it out of the way.
Other Local News:
- Director: FBI Has Learned Of ‘Emails That Appear To Be Pertinent To’ Clinton Server Investigation
- Maryland’s Expanded Black Bear Hunt Ends With Record Tally
- Prison Dog-Training Program Expanding At Maryland Prison
- Booz Allen Announces External Review After Employee Accused Of Stealing Classified Docs
- Baltimore Bike Share Launches Today