Tony Kovach sat down to talk about March Madness and CBS’s Bracket Challenge Contest where you could win $2,500.
Tony gave some tournament trends such as a 12 seed upsetting a 5 seed in 13 of the last 14 years, a 13 seed beating a 4 seed in 6 straight years and mentioned the fact that the last 2 years the national champion entered the tournament as the overall #1 seed.
This year that belongs to Florida. Other things discussed were the likelihood that all four #1 seeds advance to the final four, Louisville’s chances of repeating and some undervalued/overvalued teams heading into the tournament.
Register to play now: Bracket Challenge
Related Stories – NCAA Tournament:
- 5 Things You Missed: Villanova Earns Second Title In Dominating Fashion
- Villanova Wins Another NCAA Tournament Championship, Defeats Michigan 79-62
- Closing Act: An Uncertain Future Looms For College Hoops
- Villanova, Michigan To Face Off In NCAA Tournament Championship
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: Final Four