Tony Kovach sat down to talk about March Madness and CBS’s Bracket Challenge Contest where you could win $2,500.
Tony gave some tournament trends such as a 12 seed upsetting a 5 seed in 13 of the last 14 years, a 13 seed beating a 4 seed in 6 straight years and mentioned the fact that the last 2 years the national champion entered the tournament as the overall #1 seed.
This year that belongs to Florida. Other things discussed were the likelihood that all four #1 seeds advance to the final four, Louisville’s chances of repeating and some undervalued/overvalued teams heading into the tournament.
Register to play now: Bracket Challenge
Related Stories – NCAA Tournament:
- Terps Announce 2017 ‘On Tour’ Schedule
- 5 Things: UNC Bests Gonzaga In Foul-Filled Affair To Win National Championship
- UNC Defeats Gonzaga 71-65 To Claim Sixth National Championship In School History
- Redemption: Tar Heels Take NCAA Title, 71-65, Over Gonzaga
- North Carolina, Gonzaga Set To Settle NCAA Title Game