Tony Kovach sat down to talk about March Madness and CBS’s Bracket Challenge Contest where you could win $2,500.
Tony gave some tournament trends such as a 12 seed upsetting a 5 seed in 13 of the last 14 years, a 13 seed beating a 4 seed in 6 straight years and mentioned the fact that the last 2 years the national champion entered the tournament as the overall #1 seed.
This year that belongs to Florida. Other things discussed were the likelihood that all four #1 seeds advance to the final four, Louisville’s chances of repeating and some undervalued/overvalued teams heading into the tournament.
Register to play now: Bracket Challenge
Related Stories – NCAA Tournament:
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of February 11th
- Johnny Holliday On Terrapins Basketball And Their Current Two Game Losing Skid
- Matt McCoy Previews Tonight’s Game Between The Terps and The Buckeyes In Columbus
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of January 28th
- Tigers, Tide Fans Ride Emotional Roller Coaster At Championship