Fatal Crash On Route 100 Involved 6 Vehicles, Including Cement Truck
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal, multi-vehicle collision on Route 100 is under investigation.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
It happened Tuesday around 3:15 p.m. on eastbound Route 100 at Waterford Road in Pasadena.
The road was closed for seven hours and finally reopened around 10:30 p.m.
Police say a cement mixer truck failed to stop and struck one vehicle from behind, causing a chain reaction crash.
Scott Johnston, 54, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Four others were treated for minor injuries.
Police say drugs and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades
- Hail To The Chief? O’Malley To Announce If He’s Running For President
- Armed Suspect Arrested After Barricading Himself Inside Ex-Girlfriend’s Home
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often