BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police need the public’s help identifying the suspects in a string of convenience store robberies.
All four of the robberies happened at the Royal Farms store in the 6000-block of Falls Road in Mount Washington.
The most recent incident was reported March 9. Police say two armed men went behind the counter, demanding money from the clerk.
They took an undisclosed amount of cash and then fled toward the dumpsters.
There were no reports of shots fired or injuries during any of the incidents.
Investigators believe one of the suspects may be involved in more than one robbery.
The suspects are described as black males between the ages of 18 and 25, both wearing black hooded sweatshirts and masks.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Contractor Dies On UMBC Campus In Construction Accident
- Ravens Fans Burn Gear, Swear Off NFL After Anthem-Kneeling
- Hurricane Maria Now Cat. 1, Tropical Storm Warnings Issued For NC Coast
- Firefighters Battle Hot Spots From Massive Warehouse Fire Overnight
- Gov. Hogan’s Approval Ratings Remain High, As Dems Announce Candidacy In 2018 Race