NEW CARROLLTON, Md. (WJZ)– Got room for Peter Cottontail? Dozens of rabbits need homes after they’re rescued from a house fire.
Animal management officers say 41 rabbits were rescued from a burning house in New Carrollton, Prince George’s County.
The homeowner can’t keep them, so anyone can adopt them.
Future bunny keepers can contact Environmental Services of Prince George’s County at 301-883-5810.
Other Local News:
- Governor Hogan Proposes $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- DC Police Responds To Outcry Following Reports Of Missing Black Girls
- Opioid Epidemic Stronger, More Destructive, Taking Toll On Md. Families
- TSA Reports An Increase Of Guns At Airport Security Checkpoints
- Public Viewings Being Held For Cardinal William Keeler