NEW CARROLLTON, Md. (WJZ)– Got room for Peter Cottontail? Dozens of rabbits need homes after they’re rescued from a house fire.
Animal management officers say 41 rabbits were rescued from a burning house in New Carrollton, Prince George’s County.
The homeowner can’t keep them, so anyone can adopt them.
Future bunny keepers can contact Environmental Services of Prince George’s County at 301-883-5810.
Other Local News:
- Light, Music And Innovation Await Light City Visitors In Final Days
- Howard Co. Program Provides Funding For Low-Income Families To Afford Youth Sports
- Cal Ripken Jr.’s $12.5M Estate Up For Auction
- Gov. Hogan Calls For New Highway Contract
- Apparent Assault At Md. High School Leads To Disciplinary Actions