Kyle Jakobe, Personal Trainer For Ray Rice, On Ray’s Current Physical Shape
Buy Ravens Tickets
Kyle Jakobe is Ray Rice’s personal trainer for Sweat Performance. Kyle works with other Ravens and NFL players teaching them to maximize their body potential and get back from injuries in the quickest fashion.
Kyle joined Ed & Ken talk about Ray Rice’s recovery and what kind of shape he is in now as we are inching closer and closer towards training camp.
Kyle said that Ray looks great and that he is such a tough guy who has worked very hard to get in the best shape he’s ever been in. Kyle also said Rice is flying right now cutting on a dime and top speed is best it’s ever been, he’s in “peak performance”. Kyle also mentioned Ray didn’t want to blame anything on his body last year but he was too injured to be effective.
Kyle also went through his many different ways of motivating athletes. He tells guys who drop a ball “that was a $500,000 drop” or if a player doesn’t lift enough “that guy got paid because he can lift what you couldn’t.”
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Jamison Hensley On His New Book Flying High Stories Of The Baltimore Ravens
- John McClain Of The Houston Chronicle Previews Ravens At Texans On Sunday
- Charles Davis Thinks The AFC North Sends Three Teams To The Playoffs
- Steve Davis: Don’t Sleep On Texans
- London Fletcher Takes A Look At The NFL Playoff Picture