Body Found In Queen Anne’s County Believed To Be Missing Man
CENTREVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Investigators believe they have found the body of a missing Queen Anne’s County man.
Cortland Lambert, 23, had been missing for a week.
He was last seen at his parents’ home in Centreville on March 12. It was believed he left on foot. His vehicle, wallet and cell phone were left at the house.
Authorities found the body Friday while searching an extended area. The body will be taken to the medical examiner’s office and detectives will continue looking into the death.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion
- Police Investigating Threatening Tweet Made Toward La Plata Residents