CENTREVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Investigators believe they have found the body of a missing Queen Anne’s County man.
Cortland Lambert, 23, had been missing for a week.
He was last seen at his parents’ home in Centreville on March 12. It was believed he left on foot. His vehicle, wallet and cell phone were left at the house.
Authorities found the body Friday while searching an extended area. The body will be taken to the medical examiner’s office and detectives will continue looking into the death.
Other Local News:
- Federal Officials Made Requests To Hold Immigrants In Baltimore
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 5 People Injured, 1 Killed In Multiple Shootings Tuesday
- Hate Crime Charge Brought Against Man Accused Of Killing Bowie St. Student
- Man Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Sister, 2 Cousins Charged With Murder