Body Found In Queen Anne’s County Believed To Be Missing Man
CENTREVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Investigators believe they have found the body of a missing Queen Anne’s County man.
Cortland Lambert, 23, had been missing for a week.
He was last seen at his parents’ home in Centreville on March 12. It was believed he left on foot. His vehicle, wallet and cell phone were left at the house.
Authorities found the body Friday while searching an extended area. The body will be taken to the medical examiner’s office and detectives will continue looking into the death.
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’