CENTREVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Investigators believe they have found the body of a missing Queen Anne’s County man.
Cortland Lambert, 23, had been missing for a week.
He was last seen at his parents’ home in Centreville on March 12. It was believed he left on foot. His vehicle, wallet and cell phone were left at the house.
Authorities found the body Friday while searching an extended area. The body will be taken to the medical examiner’s office and detectives will continue looking into the death.
Other Local News:
- Governor Hogan Approves $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- One Hospitalized Following Baltimore House Fire
- Maryland Woman Convicted In Fatal Drunken Driving Wreck
- Court Rejects Appeal Of Ex-Grad Student Who Killed Friend
- Police Investigating After Man Walks Into Hospital With Gunshot Wound