CENTREVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Investigators believe they have found the body of a missing Queen Anne’s County man.
Cortland Lambert, 23, had been missing for a week.
He was last seen at his parents’ home in Centreville on March 12. It was believed he left on foot. His vehicle, wallet and cell phone were left at the house.
Authorities found the body Friday while searching an extended area. The body will be taken to the medical examiner’s office and detectives will continue looking into the death.
Other Local News:
- Teen Arrested In Baltimore Sex Assault, 2nd Suspect Still Sought
- Bicyclist Dead After Collision With Pickup In Baltimore County
- Water Main Break Sends Water Shooting Into The Air In Woodlawn
- Comm. Davis Opens Up About Aerial Surveillance Program
- Amtrak Announces $2.45B Loan For Upgrades In Northeast Corridor