ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — A U.S. Naval Academy football player collapses at spring practice.
The academy says freshman slot back Will McKamey was flown to Shock Trauma early Saturday morning, where he is undergoing medical care.
According to academy officials, McKamey suffered a similar episode in high school, but it was not as severe.
In a statement, the Naval Academy says it is providing support to McKamey and his family.
Other Local News:
- A Devastated Community Comes Together To Honor 6 Children Killed In Fire
- Frederick Co. Schools Employee Speaks Out After Being Fired For Tweet
- Reverend Al Sharpton Involved In Initiative To Help City Schools
- TSA Reports Increase In Guns Found At US Airports
- 4-Alarm City Fire Knocked Down After Crews On Scene For Almost 24 Hours