Navy Slot Back Collapses During Spring Football Practice
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — A U.S. Naval Academy football player collapses at spring practice.
The academy says freshman slot back Will McKamey was flown to Shock Trauma early Saturday morning, where he is undergoing medical care.
According to academy officials, McKamey suffered a similar episode in high school, but it was not as severe.
In a statement, the Naval Academy says it is providing support to McKamey and his family.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion
- Police Investigating Threatening Tweet Made Toward La Plata Residents