ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — A U.S. Naval Academy football player collapses at spring practice.
The academy says freshman slot back Will McKamey was flown to Shock Trauma early Saturday morning, where he is undergoing medical care.
According to academy officials, McKamey suffered a similar episode in high school, but it was not as severe.
In a statement, the Naval Academy says it is providing support to McKamey and his family.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Mayor On Confederate Statues: ‘I Wanted Them Out Of The City’
- Confederate Statues In Baltimore Taken Down Overnight
- Police Attempt To ID Shooting Suspect Caught On Camera
- Officials: Man Dove In Water To ‘Un-Anchor’ Boat; Didn’t Resurface
- Dangerous Baltimore Intersection Dubbed ‘Crash Corner’ Gets Makeover