Navy Slot Back Collapses During Spring Football Practice
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — A U.S. Naval Academy football player collapses at spring practice.
The academy says freshman slot back Will McKamey was flown to Shock Trauma early Saturday morning, where he is undergoing medical care.
According to academy officials, McKamey suffered a similar episode in high school, but it was not as severe.
In a statement, the Naval Academy says it is providing support to McKamey and his family.
Other Local News:
- Reports Of Gunfire Spread Panic At Washington Navy Yard
- Concerns About Potential July 4th Terror Attack
- Hit-And-Run Leaves Baltimore Woman Critically Injured In Coma
- Race For Baltimore Mayor In Spotlight After Dixon Declares Candidacy
- Man Accused Of Setting Fire To CVS During Riots Caused $1M In Damages