ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — A U.S. Naval Academy football player collapses at spring practice.
The academy says freshman slot back Will McKamey was flown to Shock Trauma early Saturday morning, where he is undergoing medical care.
According to academy officials, McKamey suffered a similar episode in high school, but it was not as severe.
In a statement, the Naval Academy says it is providing support to McKamey and his family.
Other Local News:
- Person Jumps From 2nd Story After Building Fire In Montgomery County
- Demonstrators Converge On Downtown Baltimore To Protest Border Policies
- Md. Crab Houses Spread Thin After Again Losing Visa Lottery For Immigrant Workers
- Baltimore Co. Executive Republican Candidates Vie For Open Seat
- FBI On High Alert As Sexual Assaults Aboard Planes Soar