GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Someone in Maryland woke up a millionaire.
A second-tier $1 million ticket was sold at JJ’s Tavern on 1st Street in Glen Burnie.
If you weren’t so lucky, there’s still a chance! A few other Mega Millions winners have yet to come forward.
A winning ticket worth $207 million was sold in Crownsville last week.
Two second-tier $1 million tickets are also unclaimed in Essex and again in Crownsville.
Other Local News:
- More Than A Year After Freddie Gray’s Death, Baltimore Police Roll Out New Police Vans
- Humans Remains Discovered In Annapolis
- Judge Upholds Denial of Wind Farm in Western Maryland
- University of Maryland Medical Center Gets National Cancer Institute’s Highest Designation
- Riders Prepare For 16th Annual ‘Ride Across Maryland’