WEATHER BLOG: Temps To Plummet Overnight
Well, cold air has arrived across the viewing area, erasing the warmth from Saturday. Along with it, plenty of clouds through early Sunday afternoon.
The clouds will begin breaking late Sunday night and skies will turn out mostly clear by daybreak. The combination of clearing skies and cold advection will allow temperatures to plummet overnight, with temperatures falling into the 20s. This cold airmass is here to stay on Monday as temperatures will feel more like January than the end of March, with highs roughly 15-20 degrees below normal despite plenty of sunshine.
Attention then shifts on Tuesday to a disturbance moving through the Ohio Valley which will transfer energy off the East Coast by late in the day and then rapidly strengthen into a powerful storm by Tuesday night.
Other Local News:
- Md. Health Department Working With CDC To Spot, Respond To Imported Ebola
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Charged With Breaking Into Drug Dealer’s Home For Pills
- New Technology Aims To Stop Growing Number Of Hot Car Deaths
- Multi-Million Dollar Under Armour Campaign Targeting Women
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson