Well, cold air has arrived across the viewing area, erasing the warmth from Saturday. Along with it, plenty of clouds through early Sunday afternoon.
The clouds will begin breaking late Sunday night and skies will turn out mostly clear by daybreak. The combination of clearing skies and cold advection will allow temperatures to plummet overnight, with temperatures falling into the 20s. This cold airmass is here to stay on Monday as temperatures will feel more like January than the end of March, with highs roughly 15-20 degrees below normal despite plenty of sunshine.
Attention then shifts on Tuesday to a disturbance moving through the Ohio Valley which will transfer energy off the East Coast by late in the day and then rapidly strengthen into a powerful storm by Tuesday night.
Other Local News:
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Jolly Rogers An Integral Part Of Ocean City’s Appeal
- Church Community Outraged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall