BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens are planning to put a statue of Ray Lewis at M&T Bank Stadium
The sculpture will be created by the same artist who did the Johnny Unitas sculpture.
Team owner Steve Bisciotti hopes to have the statue up in time for the start of this season.
Bisciotti wouldn’t reveal details about how the Lewis statue will look. Lewis will either be depicted in a linebacker pose or a celebratory pose. The Ravens reportedly left the decision up to Lewis.
Other Local News:
- $500k Raised at 10th Annual ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk
- 24 ‘Murdaland Mafia Piru’ Gang Members Charged In Racketeering Conspiracy
- High School Coach Faces Assault Charge Involving Player
- Carjacking Suspect Struck by Driver He Was Robbing
- New Driving Laws to Take Effect October 1