Ravens To Unveil Statue Of Ray Lewis
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens are planning to put a statue of Ray Lewis at M&T Bank Stadium
The sculpture will be created by the same artist who did the Johnny Unitas sculpture.
Team owner Steve Bisciotti hopes to have the statue up in time for the start of this season.
Bisciotti wouldn’t reveal details about how the Lewis statue will look. Lewis will either be depicted in a linebacker pose or a celebratory pose. The Ravens reportedly left the decision up to Lewis.
Other Local News:
- Ex-Con Who Worked For Rich Family Arrested In Their Deaths
- Vice President Biden Speaks At Naval Academy Graduation
- WJZ Noon Puppy Pearl Gets A New Home, New Name
- Man Fatally Shot In The Head In Annapolis
- Student From Md. Faces Federal Charges In Wesleyan Overdoses