BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens are planning to put a statue of Ray Lewis at M&T Bank Stadium
The sculpture will be created by the same artist who did the Johnny Unitas sculpture.
Team owner Steve Bisciotti hopes to have the statue up in time for the start of this season.
Bisciotti wouldn’t reveal details about how the Lewis statue will look. Lewis will either be depicted in a linebacker pose or a celebratory pose. The Ravens reportedly left the decision up to Lewis.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore’s Next Mayor to Make Decisions on Free Bus Service
- Police Seize Deadly Weapons from 20-Year-Old Man
- Person Jumps from Building to Escape Fire
- Big Questions After Cyber Attacks Cripple East Coast
- Md. Man Accused Of Stealing Gov’t. Secrets To Be Held; Flight Risk