BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens are planning to put a statue of Ray Lewis at M&T Bank Stadium
The sculpture will be created by the same artist who did the Johnny Unitas sculpture.
Team owner Steve Bisciotti hopes to have the statue up in time for the start of this season.
Bisciotti wouldn’t reveal details about how the Lewis statue will look. Lewis will either be depicted in a linebacker pose or a celebratory pose. The Ravens reportedly left the decision up to Lewis.
Other Local News:
- Victims Of Edgewood Business Shooting Described As Family By Co-Workers
- Police Officer Seriously Hurt In Hit-And-Run At Traffic Stop
- FBI, Baltimore Police Join Forces To Combat Sex Trafficking
- The Color Purple Is Revived At Baltimore’s Hippodrome
- Towson Pro Skateboarder Raises Money For Skate Park Named After Slain Boy