BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens are planning to put a statue of Ray Lewis at M&T Bank Stadium
The sculpture will be created by the same artist who did the Johnny Unitas sculpture.
Team owner Steve Bisciotti hopes to have the statue up in time for the start of this season.
Bisciotti wouldn’t reveal details about how the Lewis statue will look. Lewis will either be depicted in a linebacker pose or a celebratory pose. The Ravens reportedly left the decision up to Lewis.
Other Local News:
- Trump Cheered By Fans At Annual Army-Navy Game
- Trump Attends Army-Navy Game, Speaks To Commentators
- Patrons Use Dough To Back Pizza Place Targeted By Fake News
- Army Beats Navy 21-17 To End 14-Year Losing Streak In Series
- Mayor Pugh Hand-Delivers Letter To Pres-Elect Trump On City Infrastructure