BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens are planning to put a statue of Ray Lewis at M&T Bank Stadium
The sculpture will be created by the same artist who did the Johnny Unitas sculpture.
Team owner Steve Bisciotti hopes to have the statue up in time for the start of this season.
Bisciotti wouldn’t reveal details about how the Lewis statue will look. Lewis will either be depicted in a linebacker pose or a celebratory pose. The Ravens reportedly left the decision up to Lewis.
Other Local News:
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD
- First Baltimore City Public School Student Wins Full-Tuition Scholarship To Stevenson
- Maryland’s Cardin Hits Trump On Russia Policy, Immigration
- Faith, Immigrant Groups Rally For Maryland Mom Facing Deportation