Ravens To Unveil Statue Of Ray Lewis
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens are planning to put a statue of Ray Lewis at M&T Bank Stadium
The sculpture will be created by the same artist who did the Johnny Unitas sculpture.
Team owner Steve Bisciotti hopes to have the statue up in time for the start of this season.
Bisciotti wouldn’t reveal details about how the Lewis statue will look. Lewis will either be depicted in a linebacker pose or a celebratory pose. The Ravens reportedly left the decision up to Lewis.
Other Local News:
- 5, Including Teenager, Shot In Baltimore
- Baltimore Co. School District To Be Fully Air Conditioned By 2021
- Johns Hopkins University Hopes To Provide More Business To City
- Misty Copeland Appears On Late Show With Stephen Colbert
- Workers Upset After Shift Change At BaltCo 911 Call Center