BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens are planning to put a statue of Ray Lewis at M&T Bank Stadium
The sculpture will be created by the same artist who did the Johnny Unitas sculpture.
Team owner Steve Bisciotti hopes to have the statue up in time for the start of this season.
Bisciotti wouldn’t reveal details about how the Lewis statue will look. Lewis will either be depicted in a linebacker pose or a celebratory pose. The Ravens reportedly left the decision up to Lewis.
Other Local News:
- Wintry Weather Set To Put A Damper On First Days Of Spring
- Did State’s Attorney’s Office Turn Blind Eye To Corrupt BPD Task Force?
- Lead Detectives Testify In Trial Of Phylicia Barnes Murder Suspect
- Man Gets 10 Years In Prison For USPS Letter Carrier Assault
- Victim Of Florida Bridge Collapse Had Ties To Baltimore