Baltimore Legend Vince Bagli Joins Ed And Steve To Talk Baltimore Sports
Sports Fan Insider
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
A Baltimore native, Loyola graduate, and local media legend, Vince Baglie was a fixture in homes across Maryland for over 40 years on TV, radio and in print. Vince was also an usher at the very first Colts game in 1947.
Ed asks Vince how he felt when he found out about the Colts moving out of Baltimore. Vince says that it was obvious that they planned out the move but they did a great job keeping it under wraps. Vince says he needed to go into the training facility to get some of his belongings and he saw grown men crying over the move.
Steve asks Vince how the Colts moving affected the city of Baltimore. Vince says that the Colts were having trouble winning the last few years before the move and were having trouble filling seats. Despite the troubles, overall the Baltimore Colts were a winning franchise and the city of Baltimore didn’t deserve to be treated that way.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Rich Gannon Previews This Weekends Ravens Game
- Former Raven Bart Scott Talks AFC North And New Ring-of-Honor Member Todd Heap.
- Bob Haynie: Ravens May Have An Explosive Offense
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco Quietly Manufacturing Pro Bowl Season
- Cliff Brown Thought Joe Flacco Was As Good As He Has Ever Been In The Regular Season On Sunday