GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police seize more than $60,000 in drugs from a home in Anne Arundel County.
Officers first responded to complaints at the home at 8018 Cross Creek Drive in Glen Burnie.
Inside, detectives found 4.6 ounces of crack cocaine, 14.2 ounces of power cocaine, 1.1 pounds of marijuana, 79 capsules of heroin and various prescription medications.
They also seized $35,000 in currency.
The owner of the house, Kristen Staylor, was arrested and charged with CDS distribution.
Other Local News:
- Free Fitness Classes Held At Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Tributes Continue For Fallen Baltimore Co. Police Officer Amy Caprio
- Ocean City Calling For ‘Strawless Summer’ To Protect Environment
- Here’s How Maryland’s Population Changed Between 2016 And 2017
- Police Looking For Missing 12-Year-Old