GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police seize more than $60,000 in drugs from a home in Anne Arundel County.
Officers first responded to complaints at the home at 8018 Cross Creek Drive in Glen Burnie.
Inside, detectives found 4.6 ounces of crack cocaine, 14.2 ounces of power cocaine, 1.1 pounds of marijuana, 79 capsules of heroin and various prescription medications.
They also seized $35,000 in currency.
The owner of the house, Kristen Staylor, was arrested and charged with CDS distribution.
Other Local News:
- O.J. Simpson Granted Parole For 2007 Armed Robbery, Will Be Released In October
- Musk: Verbal Approval Given For D.C. To NYC Train, Trip Would Take 29 Minutes
- Maryland Plans Lawsuit Against EPA Under Clean Air Act
- Outpouring Of Support For Sen. John McCain Following Cancer Diagnosis
- TSA: Man At Airport Said He Forgot About Loaded Gun In Bag