Woman Arrested After Police Find $60K Worth Of Drugs Inside Home
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police seize more than $60,000 in drugs from a home in Anne Arundel County.
Officers first responded to complaints at the home at 8018 Cross Creek Drive in Glen Burnie.
Inside, detectives found 4.6 ounces of crack cocaine, 14.2 ounces of power cocaine, 1.1 pounds of marijuana, 79 capsules of heroin and various prescription medications.
They also seized $35,000 in currency.
The owner of the house, Kristen Staylor, was arrested and charged with CDS distribution.
Other Local News:
- 6 People Evacuated After Fire Breaks Out
- Sony Attack Allegations Grow More Heated
- Police Investigating A Frederick County Homicide
- AACO Police Officer Struck By Vehicle, Hospitalized
- Man’s Family Speaks After He Killed NYPD Officers & Shot Ex-Girlfriend In Md.