GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police seize more than $60,000 in drugs from a home in Anne Arundel County.
Officers first responded to complaints at the home at 8018 Cross Creek Drive in Glen Burnie.
Inside, detectives found 4.6 ounces of crack cocaine, 14.2 ounces of power cocaine, 1.1 pounds of marijuana, 79 capsules of heroin and various prescription medications.
They also seized $35,000 in currency.
The owner of the house, Kristen Staylor, was arrested and charged with CDS distribution.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore County Police Investigate Milford Mill Stabbing
- Md. Attorney General Announces Lifesaving Drug Settlement
- Man Dubbed “No. 1 Trigger Puller” Accidentally Released from Jail
- Mom Of Children Killed In Fire Tells People How To Honor Them
- Video Released of D.C. Woman Murdered in Wheelchair