GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police seize more than $60,000 in drugs from a home in Anne Arundel County.
Officers first responded to complaints at the home at 8018 Cross Creek Drive in Glen Burnie.
Inside, detectives found 4.6 ounces of crack cocaine, 14.2 ounces of power cocaine, 1.1 pounds of marijuana, 79 capsules of heroin and various prescription medications.
They also seized $35,000 in currency.
The owner of the house, Kristen Staylor, was arrested and charged with CDS distribution.
Other Local News:
- Some Concerned Over School’s Decision to Not Factor In Homework
- New Life For Some Flood-Ravaged Businesses In Ellicott City
- Japan authorizes $2M to study high speed train in Maryland
- Medical marijuana panel releases applicant rankings
- ‘Serial’ Alibi Witness Responds to Allegations That Claim She Lied In Adnan Syed Case