GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police seize more than $60,000 in drugs from a home in Anne Arundel County.
Officers first responded to complaints at the home at 8018 Cross Creek Drive in Glen Burnie.
Inside, detectives found 4.6 ounces of crack cocaine, 14.2 ounces of power cocaine, 1.1 pounds of marijuana, 79 capsules of heroin and various prescription medications.
They also seized $35,000 in currency.
The owner of the house, Kristen Staylor, was arrested and charged with CDS distribution.
Other Local News:
- Md. Woman Shot In Las Vegas Recovering At Johns Hopkins
- TSA Announces New Procedures For Airport Security Checkpoint
- Family Of Man Murdered At Hopkins Hospital Wonders If It Could Have Been Prevented
- Federal Judge In MD To Rule Later On Latest Trump Travel Ban
- Maryland AG Among 15 Opposing Trump’s Transgender Military Ban