GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police seize more than $60,000 in drugs from a home in Anne Arundel County.
Officers first responded to complaints at the home at 8018 Cross Creek Drive in Glen Burnie.
Inside, detectives found 4.6 ounces of crack cocaine, 14.2 ounces of power cocaine, 1.1 pounds of marijuana, 79 capsules of heroin and various prescription medications.
They also seized $35,000 in currency.
The owner of the house, Kristen Staylor, was arrested and charged with CDS distribution.
Other Local News:
- Md. Couple Recounts Terrifying Cruise Rocked By 30-Foot Waves
- The Big Chill: Single-Digit Lows Expected This Weekend
- Nurse Acquitted Of Assault, Sex Offense Against Patient
- Faculty Asks Catholic College’s President To Resign
- 2 Women Die After Car Hits Snowplow On Western Maryland Road