GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police seize more than $60,000 in drugs from a home in Anne Arundel County.
Officers first responded to complaints at the home at 8018 Cross Creek Drive in Glen Burnie.
Inside, detectives found 4.6 ounces of crack cocaine, 14.2 ounces of power cocaine, 1.1 pounds of marijuana, 79 capsules of heroin and various prescription medications.
They also seized $35,000 in currency.
The owner of the house, Kristen Staylor, was arrested and charged with CDS distribution.
Other Local News:
- Soldier In Custody After Barricade Situation On Md. National Guard Property
- Chesapeake Bay’s Underwater Grasses Making a Comeback
- Ringling Bros. Circus Elephants Take Final Bow
- Dixon Campaign: ‘More Than 10,000’ Baltimore Residents Have Not Had Ballots Counted
- Suspect Shot At Least 3 Times In Ambush On Baltimore Officer