GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police seize more than $60,000 in drugs from a home in Anne Arundel County.
Officers first responded to complaints at the home at 8018 Cross Creek Drive in Glen Burnie.
Inside, detectives found 4.6 ounces of crack cocaine, 14.2 ounces of power cocaine, 1.1 pounds of marijuana, 79 capsules of heroin and various prescription medications.
They also seized $35,000 in currency.
The owner of the house, Kristen Staylor, was arrested and charged with CDS distribution.
Other Local News:
- Gas Prices Spike Following Pipeline Repairs
- Ex-Baltimore Cop Convicted of Aggravated Assault
- Walk-In Shooting Victim Dies Shortly After Arriving
- ’48 Hours’ Investigates Nicole Lovell Murder, Smartphone Stranger Danger
- 11-Year-Old Girl Dies in Car Crash