GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police seize more than $60,000 in drugs from a home in Anne Arundel County.
Officers first responded to complaints at the home at 8018 Cross Creek Drive in Glen Burnie.
Inside, detectives found 4.6 ounces of crack cocaine, 14.2 ounces of power cocaine, 1.1 pounds of marijuana, 79 capsules of heroin and various prescription medications.
They also seized $35,000 in currency.
The owner of the house, Kristen Staylor, was arrested and charged with CDS distribution.
Other Local News:
- Md. Contractor In NSA Case Again Appears In Court
- Deadlines For Requesting Maryland Absentee Ballots Nearing
- Fiery Presidential Race Pushing Marylanders To The Polls
- Charges Added Against Men Charged In Ravens Fan Beating
- Armed Security Guard Robbed Of Gun Outside Library