Woman Arrested After Police Find $60K Worth Of Drugs Inside Home
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police seize more than $60,000 in drugs from a home in Anne Arundel County.
Officers first responded to complaints at the home at 8018 Cross Creek Drive in Glen Burnie.
Inside, detectives found 4.6 ounces of crack cocaine, 14.2 ounces of power cocaine, 1.1 pounds of marijuana, 79 capsules of heroin and various prescription medications.
They also seized $35,000 in currency.
The owner of the house, Kristen Staylor, was arrested and charged with CDS distribution.
Other Local News:
- Police: One Man Injured In Columbia Shooting
- Family-Owned Grocery Gives Back To Community In Annual Event
- Thousands Lace Up For Turkey Trot
- Man Arrested After Va. Carjacking Ends With Arrest In Md.
- Md. Woman Seriously Injured After Car Falls 75 Feet Into Creek