Woman Arrested After Police Find $60K Worth Of Drugs Inside Home
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police seize more than $60,000 in drugs from a home in Anne Arundel County.
Officers first responded to complaints at the home at 8018 Cross Creek Drive in Glen Burnie.
Inside, detectives found 4.6 ounces of crack cocaine, 14.2 ounces of power cocaine, 1.1 pounds of marijuana, 79 capsules of heroin and various prescription medications.
They also seized $35,000 in currency.
The owner of the house, Kristen Staylor, was arrested and charged with CDS distribution.
Other Local News:
- Report Of Active Shooter At DC’s Navy Yard
- Man Arrested For Burning Down CVS During Baltimore Riots
- DOJ Now Looking Into Whether Airlines Are Colluding To Keep Flights Expensive
- Baltimore Police Investigate Triple Shooting
- Man Gets 15 Years For Extorting Explicit Photos From Girls