GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police seize more than $60,000 in drugs from a home in Anne Arundel County.
Officers first responded to complaints at the home at 8018 Cross Creek Drive in Glen Burnie.
Inside, detectives found 4.6 ounces of crack cocaine, 14.2 ounces of power cocaine, 1.1 pounds of marijuana, 79 capsules of heroin and various prescription medications.
They also seized $35,000 in currency.
The owner of the house, Kristen Staylor, was arrested and charged with CDS distribution.
Other Local News:
- Federal Government Wants Drone Registration
- Carson After Tour: Syrian Refugees Don’t Want To Come To U.S.
- Protesters Rally Ahead Of First Freddie Gray Trial
- Maryland Celebrates Small Business Saturday
- Firefighters Battle Columbia Blaze