$2,000 Reward Offered In Safe Return Of Deaf Pit Bull Puppy
TIMONIUM, Md. (WJZ) — The reward to help find a deaf puppy stolen from a Timonium apartment is now bigger than ever.
Two-thousand dollars is being offered for information leading to the safe return of “Thor.”
The pit bull puppy was taken two weeks ago during a robbery.
His owners are pleading for the public’s help in finding the special needs dog.
The Baltimore Bully Crew, a pit bull rescue, put up the second $1,000 Thursday.
They hope the reward finally gets police the tip they need.
Other Local News:
- Cruise Industry Under Fire As Lawmakers Debate Stronger Regulations
- Browns Fan Posts Video Of Himself Urinating On Art Modell’s Grave
- State Police Warn Of New Phone Scam Demanding Money
- Rockville Parents Accused Of Locking Adult Autistic Twin Sons In Filthy Basement
- Amazon.com Representatives Meet With Baltimore Community