$2,000 Reward Offered In Safe Return Of Deaf Pit Bull Puppy
TIMONIUM, Md. (WJZ) — The reward to help find a deaf puppy stolen from a Timonium apartment is now bigger than ever.
Two-thousand dollars is being offered for information leading to the safe return of “Thor.”
The pit bull puppy was taken two weeks ago during a robbery.
His owners are pleading for the public’s help in finding the special needs dog.
The Baltimore Bully Crew, a pit bull rescue, put up the second $1,000 Thursday.
They hope the reward finally gets police the tip they need.
Other Local News:
- Amtrak Threatens Shutdown If Congress Does’t Act
- Carjacking Suspect Who Crashed Into Ft. Meade Gate Hid In Storm Drain Overnight
- Mayor Talks About Baltimore’s Future As Freddie Gray Trials Loom
- Environmentalists Return From 30-Day Kayak Voyage On Delmarva & Chesapeake Waterways
- Lana Del Ray Vinyl Mix-Up Brings Baltimore Band National Attention