$2,000 Reward Offered In Safe Return Of Deaf Pit Bull Puppy
TIMONIUM, Md. (WJZ) — The reward to help find a deaf puppy stolen from a Timonium apartment is now bigger than ever.
Two-thousand dollars is being offered for information leading to the safe return of “Thor.”
The pit bull puppy was taken two weeks ago during a robbery.
His owners are pleading for the public’s help in finding the special needs dog.
The Baltimore Bully Crew, a pit bull rescue, put up the second $1,000 Thursday.
They hope the reward finally gets police the tip they need.
Other Local News:
- Ten-Year-Old Little Boy Among 3 People Shot In Northwest Baltimore
- Officer Making First Comments Since Being Charged In Freddie Gray Case
- Operations Suspended At 3 Md. Labs Due To Anthrax Probe
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner