TIMONIUM, Md. (WJZ) — The reward to help find a deaf puppy stolen from a Timonium apartment is now bigger than ever.
Two-thousand dollars is being offered for information leading to the safe return of “Thor.”
The pit bull puppy was taken two weeks ago during a robbery.
His owners are pleading for the public’s help in finding the special needs dog.
The Baltimore Bully Crew, a pit bull rescue, put up the second $1,000 Thursday.
They hope the reward finally gets police the tip they need.
Other Local News:
- City Schools Face Largest Budget Gap In History, Mayor Asks Gov. For Help
- Maryland JCC One Of Multiple Centers To Receive Bomb Threat Monday
- Victim Of Notorious Baltimore Priest Says Police Were In On Sexual Abuse
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD