$2,000 Reward Offered In Safe Return Of Deaf Pit Bull Puppy
TIMONIUM, Md. (WJZ) — The reward to help find a deaf puppy stolen from a Timonium apartment is now bigger than ever.
Two-thousand dollars is being offered for information leading to the safe return of “Thor.”
The pit bull puppy was taken two weeks ago during a robbery.
His owners are pleading for the public’s help in finding the special needs dog.
The Baltimore Bully Crew, a pit bull rescue, put up the second $1,000 Thursday.
They hope the reward finally gets police the tip they need.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension
- Witnesses: Boyfriend Charged With Murder Seen Dragging Woman’s Body Down The Steps
- Baltimore Man Sentenced 6 Years, $105K For Identity Theft Scheme
- 2 Teens Charged In Gang-Related Shooting In Wheaton
- WATCH: Ray Rice’s Complete Public Statement