Funeral Set For Navy Football Player Who Died After Collapsing At Practice
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Funeral arrangements have been set for the Naval Academy football player who passed away this week.
Midshipman Will McKamey, 19, died Tuesday night while in a coma.
He collapsed at football practice on Saturday.
A viewing will be held on Monday in his hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee. His funeral will follow.
The academy has grief counselors available on campus.
Other Local News:
- New Documents Show Cyber Hackers Struck Baltimore Days After Riots
- Man Crabbing Drowns After Falling Off Boat In Anne Arundel County
- Uncertainty Among Family Members As Baltimore City Jail Closure Underway
- 45 Homicides In July Becomes Baltimore’s Deadliest Since 1972
- Which City Worker Is Making Top Dollar In Baltimore?