Funeral Set For Navy Football Player Who Died After Collapsing At Practice
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Funeral arrangements have been set for the Naval Academy football player who passed away this week.
Midshipman Will McKamey, 19, died Tuesday night while in a coma.
He collapsed at football practice on Saturday.
A viewing will be held on Monday in his hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee. His funeral will follow.
The academy has grief counselors available on campus.
Other Local News:
- Traffic Stop Escalates In Parking Lot Of Baltimore City School
- Prince George’s Co. Officer Who Died In Crash Was Driving While Impaired
- Cosby Supporters Butt Heads With Protestors At The Lyric
- Charges Filed Against Comets Player Accused Of Headbutting Blast’s Pat Healey
- Slain Maryland Toddler’s Mom Pleads Guilty To Ohio Charges