ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Funeral arrangements have been set for the Naval Academy football player who passed away this week.
Midshipman Will McKamey, 19, died Tuesday night while in a coma.
He collapsed at football practice on Saturday.
A viewing will be held on Monday in his hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee. His funeral will follow.
The academy has grief counselors available on campus.
Other Local News:
- WATCH: Suspect Wearing Fake Bomb Walks Into Baltimore TV Station
- Norovirus Sickens 159 On Cruise Ship Headed To Baltimore
- Ray Lewis’s Son, Ray Lewis III, Charged With Criminal Sexual Conduct in S.C.
- Md. Governor To Outline Zika Prevention Efforts
- Victim Recalls Lightning Strike As State Park Site Reopens