ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Funeral arrangements have been set for the Naval Academy football player who passed away this week.
Midshipman Will McKamey, 19, died Tuesday night while in a coma.
He collapsed at football practice on Saturday.
A viewing will be held on Monday in his hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee. His funeral will follow.
The academy has grief counselors available on campus.
Other Local News:
- 17-Year-Old Charged With Attempted Murder For December Shooting
- Police Investigating Fatal Double Shooting In West Baltimore
- Fmr. Baltimore Co. Superintendent S. Dallas Dance Indicted On Perjury Charges
- Fmr. High School Coach Pleads Guilty To 10 Child Porn Charges
- Police: Baltimore Drug Dealer Linked To ‘Several’ Md. Overdoses, 23, Arrested