Funeral Set For Navy Football Player Who Died After Collapsing At Practice
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Funeral arrangements have been set for the Naval Academy football player who passed away this week.
Midshipman Will McKamey, 19, died Tuesday night while in a coma.
He collapsed at football practice on Saturday.
A viewing will be held on Monday in his hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee. His funeral will follow.
The academy has grief counselors available on campus.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father
- Family Members Of D.C. Mansion Murder Suspect Say He Couldn’t Have Done It
- Pentagon: Military Mistakenly Shipped Live Anthrax Samples