BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An Odenton man is behind bars, charged with the murder of another man in Fells Point.
It happened at the corner of Aliceanna Street and Washington Street.
That’s where 43-year-old Raymond Mundy is accused of stabbing Osher Perez, 31, of Massachusetts.
According to police, Mundy approached Perez, who was behind the wheel of his car.
Mundy then lunged into the window and began punching Perez in the face.
Bloody, Perez drove off, eventually noticing he’d been stabbed.
He pulled his vehicle over in the 2400 block of Boston Street.
Officers then found Perez lying on the ground there.
He was taken to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Mundy is charged with several counts, including first-degree murder and assault.
Other Local News:
- Salvation Army Closing A Baltimore Family Shelter
- Riders Safely Removed After Roller Coaster Stalls At Md. Six Flags
- Ex-Maryland Senator Awaiting Fraud Sentence To Repay $5K
- Md. Senator Bashes Trump Administration After Touring Detention Facilities Housing Children Of Illegal Immigrants
- Severe Thunderstorms Leave Path Of Destruction Across Region