BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An Odenton man is behind bars, charged with the murder of another man in Fells Point.
It happened at the corner of Aliceanna Street and Washington Street.
That’s where 43-year-old Raymond Mundy is accused of stabbing Osher Perez, 31, of Massachusetts.
According to police, Mundy approached Perez, who was behind the wheel of his car.
Mundy then lunged into the window and began punching Perez in the face.
Bloody, Perez drove off, eventually noticing he’d been stabbed.
He pulled his vehicle over in the 2400 block of Boston Street.
Officers then found Perez lying on the ground there.
He was taken to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Mundy is charged with several counts, including first-degree murder and assault.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident
- New Study: Medical Errors Are 3rd Leading Cause For Death In US