ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)— A babysitter has been charged with sexually abusing a child under his care for several months. The alleged abuse took place at the victim’s home.
Police say Andrew Dickinson Grabau, 22, was hired by the victim’s parents to babysit.
Family members told investigators that they left their child in the care of Grabau on numerous occasions between April 2013 and October 2013.
The Anne Arundel County Police Department’s Criminal Investigation Division was notified of the abuse last Thursday. Grabau was arrested one week later and released on $25,000 bail.
Grabau is charged with sex abuse of a minor, third and fourth-degree sex offenses and second-degree assault.
Anyone with information or concerns regarding Grabau is encouraged to contact Detective Joshua Williams at 410-222-3484.
Other Local News:
- BGE Crews Head To Puerto Rico To Aid In Hurricane Relief
- Police Investigating String Of Vandalism, Theft In South Baltimore
- Md. House of Delegates Candidate Facing Backlash Over Gun/Cash Bingo
- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect As Snow, Sleet Blanket Region
- Man, Woman Headed To Baltimore Arrested With Car Full Of Drugs