ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)— A babysitter has been charged with sexually abusing a child under his care for several months. The alleged abuse took place at the victim’s home.
Police say Andrew Dickinson Grabau, 22, was hired by the victim’s parents to babysit.
Family members told investigators that they left their child in the care of Grabau on numerous occasions between April 2013 and October 2013.
The Anne Arundel County Police Department’s Criminal Investigation Division was notified of the abuse last Thursday. Grabau was arrested one week later and released on $25,000 bail.
Grabau is charged with sex abuse of a minor, third and fourth-degree sex offenses and second-degree assault.
Anyone with information or concerns regarding Grabau is encouraged to contact Detective Joshua Williams at 410-222-3484.
Other Local News:
- Hogan Announces $9B Plan To Widen I-270, Capital Beltway, BW Parkway
- Teens Charged In Rape Of Classmate; Girl Investigated As Possible Mastermind
- Judge Upholds Decision To Revoke Animal Rehabilitation Permit Of Md. Man
- Police Arrest Suspect Following Barricade Situation In Edgewater
- Maria Pummels Caribbean; ‘Things Look Very, Very Bad’