ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)— A babysitter has been charged with sexually abusing a child under his care for several months. The alleged abuse took place at the victim’s home.
Police say Andrew Dickinson Grabau, 22, was hired by the victim’s parents to babysit.
Family members told investigators that they left their child in the care of Grabau on numerous occasions between April 2013 and October 2013.
The Anne Arundel County Police Department’s Criminal Investigation Division was notified of the abuse last Thursday. Grabau was arrested one week later and released on $25,000 bail.
Grabau is charged with sex abuse of a minor, third and fourth-degree sex offenses and second-degree assault.
Anyone with information or concerns regarding Grabau is encouraged to contact Detective Joshua Williams at 410-222-3484.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Bomb Threat Suspect’s Device Was Made of Candy
- Gov. Hogan Says He’s Still Waiting For ‘Thank You’ From Mayor SRB
- Argument Over Snapchat Likely Led To AACo. Attempted Murder
- One Year After Baltimore Unrest, DOJ Still Looking For Arson, Armed Robbery Suspects
- BPD Commissioner On Shot Teen’s BB Gun: ‘It’s An Absolute Identical Replica’