Babysitter Charged With Sexually Abusing Child In His Care
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)— A babysitter has been charged with sexually abusing a child under his care for several months. The alleged abuse took place at the victim’s home.
Police say Andrew Dickinson Grabau, 22, was hired by the victim’s parents to babysit.
Family members told investigators that they left their child in the care of Grabau on numerous occasions between April 2013 and October 2013.
The Anne Arundel County Police Department’s Criminal Investigation Division was notified of the abuse last Thursday. Grabau was arrested one week later and released on $25,000 bail.
Grabau is charged with sex abuse of a minor, third and fourth-degree sex offenses and second-degree assault.
Anyone with information or concerns regarding Grabau is encouraged to contact Detective Joshua Williams at 410-222-3484.
Other Local News:
- New Documents Show Cyber Hackers Struck Baltimore Days After Riots
- Man Crabbing Drowns After Falling Off Boat In Anne Arundel County
- Uncertainty Among Family Members As Baltimore City Jail Closure Underway
- 45 Homicides In July Becomes Baltimore’s Deadliest Since 1972
- Which City Worker Is Making Top Dollar In Baltimore?