College pro days are usually not very exciting. They don’t involve a lot of pomp and circumstance. That wasn’t the case for Johnny Manziel. It was a pro day to remember and Eric Edholm (@Eric_Edholm) of Yahoo! Sports, Shutdown Corner, joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss Manziel and the rest of the NFL.
Manziel showed a lot at his pro day. He showed that he could take snaps from under center and make every throw that NFL quarterbacks are expected to make, Edholm said. There is a large circus that follows Manziel as there was rock music playing during his pro day and former President George H.W. Bush was there. Despite that, the feeling was always there that Manziel would be a first round pick, Edholm said.
Related Stories – NFL:
- Ravens Team Grades: Costly Mistakes Keep Biting Ravens As They Fall To Jets
- Former Raven Torrey Smith Says NFL Is Being ‘Disrespectful To The Good Men’
- Ravens Head Into The Bye Pretty Banged Up
- Ravens Have Lost Four Straight By A Total Of 19 Points
- Mike Preston Grades The Ravens Position By Position In A 24-16 Loss To The Jets