Last Call: The Greatest Pro Day Ever!
Sports Fan Insider
College pro days are usually not very exciting. They don’t involve a lot of pomp and circumstance. That wasn’t the case for Johnny Manziel. It was a pro day to remember and Eric Edholm (@Eric_Edholm) of Yahoo! Sports, Shutdown Corner, joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss Manziel and the rest of the NFL.
Manziel showed a lot at his pro day. He showed that he could take snaps from under center and make every throw that NFL quarterbacks are expected to make, Edholm said. There is a large circus that follows Manziel as there was rock music playing during his pro day and former President George H.W. Bush was there. Despite that, the feeling was always there that Manziel would be a first round pick, Edholm said.
Related Stories – NFL:
- Former Governor Bob Ehrlich Talks All Maryland Sports
- Ravens Linebacker Daryl Smith Prefers To Fly Under The Radar
- Ravens Wary Of Roethlisberger In Sunday Rematch Vs Steelers
- C. J. Mosley Named Defensive Rookie Of The Month
- Former NFL Linebacker London Fletcher Is Impressed With Ravens Rookie C J Mosley