Last Call: The Greatest Pro Day Ever!
College pro days are usually not very exciting. They don’t involve a lot of pomp and circumstance. That wasn’t the case for Johnny Manziel. It was a pro day to remember and Eric Edholm (@Eric_Edholm) of Yahoo! Sports, Shutdown Corner, joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss Manziel and the rest of the NFL.
Manziel showed a lot at his pro day. He showed that he could take snaps from under center and make every throw that NFL quarterbacks are expected to make, Edholm said. There is a large circus that follows Manziel as there was rock music playing during his pro day and former President George H.W. Bush was there. Despite that, the feeling was always there that Manziel would be a first round pick, Edholm said.
Related Stories – NFL:
- Justin Forsett On Whether He Is Concerned About The Teams Pre Season Performance
- Jason Bonk Thinks Brady Will Play In Week One But May Miss Later Games
- Baltimore Ravens 75-Man Roster Cuts
- Scott Garceau: The Graying Of NFL QB’s
- With RG3 Out, Redskins Use 2 QBs To Beat Ravens 31-13; Raven Steve Smith Ejected