College pro days are usually not very exciting. They don’t involve a lot of pomp and circumstance. That wasn’t the case for Johnny Manziel. It was a pro day to remember and Eric Edholm (@Eric_Edholm) of Yahoo! Sports, Shutdown Corner, joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss Manziel and the rest of the NFL.
Manziel showed a lot at his pro day. He showed that he could take snaps from under center and make every throw that NFL quarterbacks are expected to make, Edholm said. There is a large circus that follows Manziel as there was rock music playing during his pro day and former President George H.W. Bush was there. Despite that, the feeling was always there that Manziel would be a first round pick, Edholm said.
Related Stories – NFL:
- Former Navy Star Reynolds Finds Life In NFL To Be ‘Humbling’
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of August 27th
- Ravens QB Flacco Poised For Return After 9-Month Absence
- Ken Zalis With A Look Ahead At Fantasy Football Rankings For This NFL Season
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football