The MLB season is almost upon us! And even though there are many national pundits that think the Orioles were one of the winners of the off-season, they don’t see them as a playoff team. Many don’t see them as a .500 team! Why? Paul Severino (@SeverinoMLB) joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss it.
The additions of Ubaldo Jimenez and Nelson Cruz certainly make the Orioles a better team, Severino said. But the rest of the AL East is such a stacked division. The Rays have the best pitching and the Red Sox are the defending champs. The Yankees have re-loaded. Severino says that is the biggest reason why the Orioles are not getting the attention they may deserve.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Phil Backert Discusses Ups And Downs Of The Orioles
- Steve Davis: Do The O’s Still Need To Trade For A Starting Pitcher?
- Brittany Ghiroli On A Great Weekend For The Orioles And Possible Trade Scenarios
- Reimold’s HR Helps Orioles Beat Indians 5-3 for 3-Game Sweep
- Trumbo’s 30th HR, Gausman’s Pitching Propels Orioles To 5-2 Win