BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A Baltimore beer maker learned not to mess with the Prince of Darkness.
Lawyers for heavy metal legend Ozzy Osbourne sent a cease and desist letter to Brewer’s Art over the company’s Ozzy Pale Ale.
The can featured a version of the singer’s knuckle tattoo.
Brewer’s Art says it will stop selling Ozzy’s Pale Ale.
Other Local News:
- Lead Freddie Gray Police Investigator Charged With Assault
- Women’s March Organizers Say The Movement Must Continue
- Go To Work Sick Or Stay Home & Lose Money?; Debate Over Paid Sick Leave
- Light City Back In 2017 With ‘Bigger, Brighter, Bolder’ Festival
- DC Bakery Says It Was Asked To Copy Obama’s 2013 Cake, Donated Profits To HRC