Prince Of Darkness Bites The Head Off Ozzy Pale Ale Sales In Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A Baltimore beer maker learned not to mess with the Prince of Darkness.
Lawyers for heavy metal legend Ozzy Osbourne sent a cease and desist letter to Brewer’s Art over the company’s Ozzy Pale Ale.
The can featured a version of the singer’s knuckle tattoo.
Brewer’s Art says it will stop selling Ozzy’s Pale Ale.
Other Local News:
- Pro- And Anti-Israel Rallies Held In Baltimore Wednesday
- Body Found In Dundalk Area Identified As Missing Baltimore County Woman
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Maryland Road Rage Fatal Shooting
- City Students Compete In Robotics Competition
- Candidate Discusses Secessionist Controversy: ‘I Am An Anti-Racist’