BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A Baltimore beer maker learned not to mess with the Prince of Darkness.
Lawyers for heavy metal legend Ozzy Osbourne sent a cease and desist letter to Brewer’s Art over the company’s Ozzy Pale Ale.
The can featured a version of the singer’s knuckle tattoo.
Brewer’s Art says it will stop selling Ozzy’s Pale Ale.
Other Local News:
- Public Defender to Baltimore Police: Suspend Use of Surveillance Plane
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States