Prince Of Darkness Bites The Head Off Ozzy Pale Ale Sales In Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A Baltimore beer maker learned not to mess with the Prince of Darkness.
Lawyers for heavy metal legend Ozzy Osbourne sent a cease and desist letter to Brewer’s Art over the company’s Ozzy Pale Ale.
The can featured a version of the singer’s knuckle tattoo.
Brewer’s Art says it will stop selling Ozzy’s Pale Ale.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Health Officials, Hospitals Coordinate On Ebola
- Marylanders Get A Jump Start In The 2014 Election With Early Voting
- Federal Contractor With Top Secret Security Clearance Faces Child Porn Charges
- Annapolis, Md.’s Historic Capital, Named A National Treasure
- Birth Of 4 Tiny Turtles At National Aquarium Makes History