BALTIMORE (WJZ)– A Baltimore beer maker learned not to mess with the Prince of Darkness.
Lawyers for heavy metal legend Ozzy Osbourne sent a cease and desist letter to Brewer’s Art over the company’s Ozzy Pale Ale.
The can featured a version of the singer’s knuckle tattoo.
Brewer’s Art says it will stop selling Ozzy’s Pale Ale.
Other Local News:
- Female Officer Killed In Baltimore County; Manhunt Underway
- Law Enforcement Across Maryland Offer Support After Baltimore Co. Officer Killed
- 10 Officers Killed On Duty In Baltimore County Since 1932
- Federal Jury Convicts Accused ‘Winter Hat’ Bank Robber
- U.S. Naval Academy Plebes Climb Herndon Monument In More Than 2 Hours