BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Alaska Airlines will soon offer flights between Baltimore and Seattle.
Starting on Sept. 2, there will be a round-trip offered between BWI Marshall and the airline’s hub at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
The new route is the first Alaska Airlines will operate out of BWI.
Other Local News:
- One Step Closer: First Portion Of Hyperloop System Between New York and Washington Approved
- ‘In Seconds, He Shot My Three Friends’: Workplace Shooting Survivor Recounts Horror
- Witness: Workplace Shooter Was Increasingly Angry, Hostile
- Victims Of Edgewood Business Shooting Described As Family By Co-Workers
- Police Officer Seriously Hurt In Hit-And-Run At Traffic Stop