Alaska Airlines To Offer Flights Between Baltimore And Seattle
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Alaska Airlines will soon offer flights between Baltimore and Seattle.
Starting on Sept. 2, there will be a round-trip offered between BWI Marshall and the airline’s hub at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
The new route is the first Alaska Airlines will operate out of BWI.
Other Local News:
- FBI Searching For Masked Men Behind Series Of Robberies In Canton
- Holiday Cheer Has Arrived In And Around Charm City
- Dislodged Boom Strikes Overpass, Snarling Traffic On I-695 Outer Loop
- 68 Marijuana Plants Recovered In Northwest Baltimore City
- Md. Army Reservists Deploying To West Africa To Assist In Ebola Efforts