BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Alaska Airlines will soon offer flights between Baltimore and Seattle.
Starting on Sept. 2, there will be a round-trip offered between BWI Marshall and the airline’s hub at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
The new route is the first Alaska Airlines will operate out of BWI.
Other Local News:
- Triple Amputee Veteran Is 2016 ‘Faces Of Valor USA’ Honoree
- Man Sentenced To 15 Years For Arson, Looting During Riots
- State Halts Oyster and Clam Harvesting in Some Spots Due to High Bacteria Levels
- 2 Officers Walk Free, 4 Still Wait For Verdicts in Freddie Gray Case
- Amy Schumer Announces Tour Stop in Baltimore