Alaska Airlines To Offer Flights Between Baltimore And Seattle
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Alaska Airlines will soon offer flights between Baltimore and Seattle.
Starting on Sept. 2, there will be a round-trip offered between BWI Marshall and the airline’s hub at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
The new route is the first Alaska Airlines will operate out of BWI.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion
- Police Investigating Threatening Tweet Made Toward La Plata Residents