BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Alaska Airlines will soon offer flights between Baltimore and Seattle.
Starting on Sept. 2, there will be a round-trip offered between BWI Marshall and the airline’s hub at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
The new route is the first Alaska Airlines will operate out of BWI.
Other Local News:
- Police: Reisterstown Girl, 15, Reported Missing
- Maryland Zoo Officials Discuss Safety Procedures After Cincinnati Incident
- 5 Shot During Baltimore Cookout; Suspect Sought & 2 Victims Arrested
- Neighbors March For Justice After 90-Year-Old Dies After Assault
- Report: Md. Beaches Are On A 4-Year Clean Streak