WASHINGTON (WJZ) — The search continues for eight-year-old Relisha Rudd. D.C. Police are using divers to search bodies of water at a large park.
Weather prohibited crews from searching the grounds Saturday.
Rudd was last seen on March 1 with Kahlil Tatum. He’s a janitor at the homeless shelter where the little girl was living with her mother.
Tatum is wanted by police for the murder of his wife.
The Amber Alert for Rudd remains active.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In 3 Deadly Shootings Spanning 2 Days, 2 Counties, In Custody
- 911 Calls From Bomb Threat On TV Hill Released
- Flower Mart Returns To Baltimore
- D.C. Metro GM Announces Hours Reductions, Long Term Track Closures In Aggressive Repair Plan
- Votes Still Coming In From Board Of Elections; Results To Be Certified Monday