Bad Weather Halts Search For Missing D.C. Girl
WASHINGTON (WJZ) — The search continues for eight-year-old Relisha Rudd. D.C. Police are using divers to search bodies of water at a large park.
Weather prohibited crews from searching the grounds Saturday.
Rudd was last seen on March 1 with Kahlil Tatum. He’s a janitor at the homeless shelter where the little girl was living with her mother.
Tatum is wanted by police for the murder of his wife.
The Amber Alert for Rudd remains active.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Health Officials, Hospitals Coordinate On Ebola
- Marylanders Get A Jump Start In The 2014 Election With Early Voting
- Federal Contractor With Top Secret Security Clearance Faces Child Porn Charges
- Annapolis, Md.’s Historic Capital, Named A National Treasure
- Birth Of 4 Tiny Turtles At National Aquarium Makes History