Bad Weather Halts Search For Missing D.C. Girl
WASHINGTON (WJZ) — The search continues for eight-year-old Relisha Rudd. D.C. Police are using divers to search bodies of water at a large park.
Weather prohibited crews from searching the grounds Saturday.
Rudd was last seen on March 1 with Kahlil Tatum. He’s a janitor at the homeless shelter where the little girl was living with her mother.
Tatum is wanted by police for the murder of his wife.
The Amber Alert for Rudd remains active.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension
- Experts Warn About Vibrio Infection In Chesapeake Bay
- Kidnapping Of Vi Ripken Remains A Mystery 2 Years Later
- 3 Injured When SUV Crashes Into Drumcastle Government Center In Towson
- Missing BaltCo Woman’s Body Found; Boyfriend Charged With Murder