Bad Weather Halts Search For Missing D.C. Girl
WASHINGTON (WJZ) — The search continues for eight-year-old Relisha Rudd. D.C. Police are using divers to search bodies of water at a large park.
Weather prohibited crews from searching the grounds Saturday.
Rudd was last seen on March 1 with Kahlil Tatum. He’s a janitor at the homeless shelter where the little girl was living with her mother.
Tatum is wanted by police for the murder of his wife.
The Amber Alert for Rudd remains active.
Other Local News:
- Suspect Arrested After 2nd Robbery Attempt In Federal Hill This Week
- Report: Manny Machado To Undergo Season-Ending Knee Surgery
- Police Search For 2 Missing Elkton Teens Last Seen Getting Into Dark Colored Car
- Anne Arundel County F.O.P. Supports Ferguson Officer With Donation
- Social Worker Who Counsels Teens Faces Child Porn Charges