WASHINGTON (WJZ) — The search continues for eight-year-old Relisha Rudd. D.C. Police are using divers to search bodies of water at a large park.
Weather prohibited crews from searching the grounds Saturday.
Rudd was last seen on March 1 with Kahlil Tatum. He’s a janitor at the homeless shelter where the little girl was living with her mother.
Tatum is wanted by police for the murder of his wife.
The Amber Alert for Rudd remains active.
Other Local News:
- Drivers Have Mixed Opinions As Speed Cameras Are Back In Baltimore
- Program Helps City Kids Fix Bikes, Build Confidence
- Maryland County Among Those Affected By Nationwide Hack
- Baltimore Restaurant Owner Says 30 Employees Left Due To ICE Crackdown
- Police Seek Missing Woman Who Suffers From Dementia, Alzheimer’s