WASHINGTON (WJZ) — The search continues for eight-year-old Relisha Rudd. D.C. Police are using divers to search bodies of water at a large park.
Weather prohibited crews from searching the grounds Saturday.
Rudd was last seen on March 1 with Kahlil Tatum. He’s a janitor at the homeless shelter where the little girl was living with her mother.
Tatum is wanted by police for the murder of his wife.
The Amber Alert for Rudd remains active.
Other Local News:
- Multi-Vehicle Wreck Has Traffic Backed Up On I-95
- Egg Game Brings Md. School Jimmy Fallon Shoutout, $13K Donation
- Sun Investigation: Baltimore PD Set To Exceed Overtime Budget By $30 Million
- Trump Awards Purple Heart At Walter Reed Military Hospital
- Medical Professionals Honored at 28th Annual Shock Trauma Gala