Bad Weather Halts Search For Missing D.C. Girl
WASHINGTON (WJZ) — The search continues for eight-year-old Relisha Rudd. D.C. Police are using divers to search bodies of water at a large park.
Weather prohibited crews from searching the grounds Saturday.
Rudd was last seen on March 1 with Kahlil Tatum. He’s a janitor at the homeless shelter where the little girl was living with her mother.
Tatum is wanted by police for the murder of his wife.
The Amber Alert for Rudd remains active.
Other Local News:
- Video Allegedly Shows Beheading Of U.S. Journalist Steven Sotloff By ISIS
- City Police Detective Plans To Leave After Alleged Intimidation
- Co-worker Charged In Beating Death Of Brooklyn Park Popeyes Employee
- 7 Injured When Apartment Deck Collapses At College Party In Towson
- New Outdoor Viewing Area & Bar Is Coming To BWI-Marshall Airport In 2016