Thanks to a ‘blocky’ jet stream upper level pattern and the NAO finally trending down after being rather positive for quite some time, we have a low pressure area that will be closing off and becoming stacked and slow moving through the weekend and right into the pre-dawn hours Monday morning. Steady rain, heavy at times will continue this evening and into the first part of tonight.
We will likely get into a dry slot later tonight and tomorrow morning when it becomes a lighter rain and spotty drizzle. But, by later tomorrow afternoon, wraparound rain will be moving into the region causing rain intensity to pick back up again for Sunday night before tapering off overnight. When it is all said and done, 1.75 to 2.5″ of rain is expected for the area, with locally higher amounts possible.
Other Local News:
- Security System Captures Armed Robbery Of Pizza Delivery Driver
- Fallen Baltimore Co. Officer Leaves Lasting Impact Throughout Community
- Police: Teen Charged In Ofc. Amy Caprio’s Murder, 3 Others In Custody
- Official: Body Cam Video Of Slain Baltimore Co. Cop Will Not Be Released
- Md. Community Rushed To Save Life Of Critically Injured Police Officer