BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A car crashes into a light rail train in downtown Baltimore.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Sunday night at the intersection of Howard and Lombard streets.
No word yet on the cause or if anyone was injured.
Despite the accident, the train is still said to be in service.
Other Local News:
- Bill Would Put Md. At Forefront Of War On Cyber Terrorism
- NYPD Commissioner Calls Out Mosby For ‘Inexperience, Overcharging Cops’
- 2 Officers In Freddie Gray Case Suing For Defamation
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- Man Who Made Bomb Threat At Baltimore TV Station Appears In Court