BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A car crashes into a light rail train in downtown Baltimore.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Sunday night at the intersection of Howard and Lombard streets.
No word yet on the cause or if anyone was injured.
Despite the accident, the train is still said to be in service.
Other Local News:
- Labor Department Says Maryland Added 11,500 Jobs In February
- Mayor Pugh Vetoes $15 Minimum Wage Bill, Workers, Business Owners React
- Man Stopped For Medical Emergency, Found To Be Sex Trafficking Suspect By Police
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- Baby Boy Killed, Babysitter Injured After Family Dog Attacks