Car Crashes Into Light Rail Train In Downtown Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A car crashes into a light rail train in downtown Baltimore.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Sunday night at the intersection of Howard and Lombard streets.
No word yet on the cause or if anyone was injured.
Despite the accident, the train is still said to be in service.
Other Local News:
- Md. Health Department Working With CDC To Spot, Respond To Imported Ebola
- U.S. Senators Criticizing NFL’s 2-Game Punishment For Ray Rice
- Summer Restaurant Week Is Back In Charm City
- 5 Charged With Assault After Robbing 19-Year-Old Of Cell Phone In Brooklyn Park
- 2 Separate Shootings Leave 2 Dead In Baltimore