BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A car crashes into a light rail train in downtown Baltimore.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Sunday night at the intersection of Howard and Lombard streets.
No word yet on the cause or if anyone was injured.
Despite the accident, the train is still said to be in service.
Other Local News:
- Bomb Threat Suspect Wanted TV Station To Air Rants About End Of The World
- Ray Lewis’s Son, Ray Lewis III, Charged With Criminal Sexual Conduct in S.C.
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Coat Is Up For Auction
- Racist Statements Lead Lawmakers to Reject John Wayne Day
- CDC: Teen Birth Rates Plunge, But Racial Disparities Persist