Car Crashes Into Light Rail Train In Downtown Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A car crashes into a light rail train in downtown Baltimore.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Sunday night at the intersection of Howard and Lombard streets.
No word yet on the cause or if anyone was injured.
Despite the accident, the train is still said to be in service.
Other Local News:
- Rockville Parents Accused Of Locking Adult Autistic Twin Sons In Filthy Basement
- Southwest Flight From BWI Makes Emergency Landing In Columbus
- Beretta: Gun Law Forcing Move Out Of Maryland
- Girl, 13, Receives Public Safety Award For Alerting 911 About Officer’s House Fire
- O’Malley, Kopp, Franchot To Consider Wetlands License For Cove Point