BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A car crashes into a light rail train in downtown Baltimore.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Sunday night at the intersection of Howard and Lombard streets.
No word yet on the cause or if anyone was injured.
Despite the accident, the train is still said to be in service.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigate Fatal Motorcycle Accident In Jessup
- TSA Tightening Security Amid Potential Terror Attacks Involving Electronics
- Frat Member Found Guilty For Off-Campus Hazing Incident
- Patients Getting Checks Soon In Gynecologist Recording Case
- Moment Of Reflection Held For Slain College Student; Action Plan Created