Suspect In Fatal Hit-And-Run Turns Himself Into Police
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Antione Cauley, the suspect in a fatal hit-and-run, has turned himself in to police.
According to police, Matthew Calvin had been in an altercation with Antione Cauley inside a home on South Arbory Lane. That fight had spilled into the parking lot in front of the home. Police say witnesses saw Cauley strike Calvin with the front of his SUV and then fleeing the scene.
Cauley faces first degree murder charges.
Other Local News:
- Gov. O’Malley Talks Immigration With Faith Leaders
- 1,000 Horseshoe Casino Employees Report For First Day
- Mayor Cuts The Ribbon To Baltimore City’s 1st New Rec Center In 10 Years
- Hopkins Expert: No Cure, Vaccine For Ebola Contracted By 2 American Volunteers In Africa
- Woody Harrelson Hosts Charity Dinner At Black Olive