LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Antione Cauley, the suspect in a fatal hit-and-run, has turned himself in to police.
According to police, Matthew Calvin had been in an altercation with Antione Cauley inside a home on South Arbory Lane. That fight had spilled into the parking lot in front of the home. Police say witnesses saw Cauley strike Calvin with the front of his SUV and then fleeing the scene.
Cauley faces first degree murder charges.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill