LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Antione Cauley, the suspect in a fatal hit-and-run, has turned himself in to police.
According to police, Matthew Calvin had been in an altercation with Antione Cauley inside a home on South Arbory Lane. That fight had spilled into the parking lot in front of the home. Police say witnesses saw Cauley strike Calvin with the front of his SUV and then fleeing the scene.
Cauley faces first degree murder charges.
Other Local News:
- Police Search For Man Who Sexually Assaulted Teenage Girl On Baltimore Street
- Lead Prosecutors To Break Silence On Freddie Gray Case
- Charges Dropped Against All Remaining Officers In Freddie Gray Case
- Baltimore County Police Search For Missing 79-Year-Old Man
- Hundreds Pack City Council Hearing On Port Covington Project