LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Antione Cauley, the suspect in a fatal hit-and-run, has turned himself in to police.
According to police, Matthew Calvin had been in an altercation with Antione Cauley inside a home on South Arbory Lane. That fight had spilled into the parking lot in front of the home. Police say witnesses saw Cauley strike Calvin with the front of his SUV and then fleeing the scene.
Cauley faces first degree murder charges.
Other Local News:
- Local Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Shot And Killed In N.E. Baltimore
- Tornado Cleanup Continues In Parts Of Howard County
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- 24 Dead In West Virginia Floods; Search And Rescue Continues