LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Antione Cauley, the suspect in a fatal hit-and-run, has turned himself in to police.
According to police, Matthew Calvin had been in an altercation with Antione Cauley inside a home on South Arbory Lane. That fight had spilled into the parking lot in front of the home. Police say witnesses saw Cauley strike Calvin with the front of his SUV and then fleeing the scene.
Cauley faces first degree murder charges.
Other Local News:
- Curtis Bay Area Residents Shelter In Place For 2 Hours After Acid Spill
- Hurricane Maria Batters Dominica As A Category 5 Storm
- Sister Of Man Facing 6 Years In Prison For Killing Puppies Says Brother Needs Help, Not Jail Time
- Dave Chapelle, John Oliver Create Buzz For DC Public Schools On Social Media At Emmy Awards
- Police Looking For Answers After Woman Found Raped, Strangled To Death Near Inner Harbor Museum