Suspect In Fatal Hit-And-Run Turns Himself Into Police
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Antione Cauley, the suspect in a fatal hit-and-run, has turned himself in to police.
According to police, Matthew Calvin had been in an altercation with Antione Cauley inside a home on South Arbory Lane. That fight had spilled into the parking lot in front of the home. Police say witnesses saw Cauley strike Calvin with the front of his SUV and then fleeing the scene.
Cauley faces first degree murder charges.
Other Local News:
- Fire Dept. Thrill Show Offers Family-Friendly Fun, Fire Safety Info
- Arizona College Fatal Shooting Victim From Annapolis
- Police: Officer Fatally Shoots Man Armed With Knife In Columbia
- Police: 5 Stabbed Inside Jimmy’s Famous Seafood
- Police Identify Man Suspected In Carjacking, Crashing Into Ft. Meade Gate