Bob Ryan On The Orioles Facing The World Series Champion Red Sox
Buy Orioles Tickets
Bob Ryan is a former sportswriter for The Boston Globe. After 44 years of covering Boston Sports, Ryan announced his retirement from sports writing once the 2012 Olympics had concluded. Bob joins Ed and Steve to talk opening day.
Bob starts off by giving the outlook for the Red Sox. Ryan says that the Red Sox will miss Stephen Drew but the Red Sox fans understand that Boston had a lot of balls roll their way last season so for the Red Sox to step up and make a run at a repeat that the pitching will need to step up. Bob says that this might be the best AL East division ever.
Bob follows up by giving his opinion on the Orioles. He feels that the strength for the Orioles is the lineup. Bob says he feels that the Orioles lineup might be the best on the league, let alone the division. Just like the Red Sox, the pitching will have to step up and keep the Os in the game because the lineup will without a doubt put up runs.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Pat Hughes Of Baseball Voices On Legendary Baltimore Announcer Chuck Thompson
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings