COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — BGE crews are working to repair a gas leak in Cockeysville.
A four-inch main started leaking around 5 p.m. Monday.
Crews had to dig up parts of the road to make the repairs.
York Road between Shawan and Ashland was closed for several hours, but now one lane each way is open.
Nearby businesses were evacuated as a precaution.
Other Local News:
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- Jolly Rogers An Integral Part Of Ocean City’s Appeal
- Church Community Outraged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall