COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — BGE crews are working to repair a gas leak in Cockeysville.
A four-inch main started leaking around 5 p.m. Monday.
Crews had to dig up parts of the road to make the repairs.
York Road between Shawan and Ashland was closed for several hours, but now one lane each way is open.
Nearby businesses were evacuated as a precaution.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Tattoo Museum Raises Over $12K For BARCS With “Tats For Tails”
- Police: Suspect In Custody; Bomb Squad Called To Investigate Essex Home
- Authorities Searching For Man Who Walked Away From House Arrest
- Armed Men Arrested After Fleeing Scene Of Shooting, Crashing Into Building
- 5 Robbed At Gunpoint In Maryland; 1 Shot