Gas Main Break Closes York Road In Cockeysville
COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — BGE crews are working to repair a gas leak in Cockeysville.
A four-inch main started leaking around 5 p.m. Monday.
Crews had to dig up parts of the road to make the repairs.
York Road between Shawan and Ashland was closed for several hours, but now one lane each way is open.
Nearby businesses were evacuated as a precaution.
Other Local News:
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Travelers, Be Wary Of Scammers At The Pump This Labor Day Weekend
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Youth
- 2 Dulaney High School Students Shot By Pellet Gun Running Cross Country
- Mistrial Declared For Man Accused Of Shooting Off-Duty Officer