COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — BGE crews are working to repair a gas leak in Cockeysville.
A four-inch main started leaking around 5 p.m. Monday.
Crews had to dig up parts of the road to make the repairs.
York Road between Shawan and Ashland was closed for several hours, but now one lane each way is open.
Nearby businesses were evacuated as a precaution.
Other Local News:
- Man Fatally Shot Inside Baltimore Barbershop
- Berger Cookies Dropped Trans Fat Without Anyone Noticing, Even Their Owner
- Maryland Judge Is 2nd To Halt Proposed Transgender Military Ban
- Woodbourne Center Seeking Help To Provide Their Clients With Good Holiday Season
- ‘He Made It 10 Times Better’; Fellow Officer Describes Detective Who Was Murdered