COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — BGE crews are working to repair a gas leak in Cockeysville.
A four-inch main started leaking around 5 p.m. Monday.
Crews had to dig up parts of the road to make the repairs.
York Road between Shawan and Ashland was closed for several hours, but now one lane each way is open.
Nearby businesses were evacuated as a precaution.
Other Local News:
- Medical Professionals Honored at 28th Annual Shock Trauma Gala
- Police: Maryland Officer Shoots Woman Riding in Stolen Car
- First Responders Celebrated; Towson Teacher Remembers Boston Bombing
- Anne Arundel Co. Closer to Getting Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- Trump Awards Purple Heart at Walter Reed Military Hospital