COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — BGE crews are working to repair a gas leak in Cockeysville.
A four-inch main started leaking around 5 p.m. Monday.
Crews had to dig up parts of the road to make the repairs.
York Road between Shawan and Ashland was closed for several hours, but now one lane each way is open.
Nearby businesses were evacuated as a precaution.
Other Local News:
- Teen Dragged Into Car And Sexually Assaulted By Armed Men In Waldorf, Police Say
- Former Official Once Jailed For Misconduct Running For House
- Funeral Services Held For Officer Killed While Intervening In Neighbor’s Domestic Dispute
- Anne Arundel Co. Middle School Investigating Threat Made On Social Media
- At CPAC Conference In Md., Trump Calls For Arming Teachers