COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — BGE crews are working to repair a gas leak in Cockeysville.
A four-inch main started leaking around 5 p.m. Monday.
Crews had to dig up parts of the road to make the repairs.
York Road between Shawan and Ashland was closed for several hours, but now one lane each way is open.
Nearby businesses were evacuated as a precaution.
Other Local News:
- Women’s History Month Rally Set For Annapolis
- Freshmen Lead 10th-Seeded Oregon To 77-63 Upset Of Maryland
- Labor Department Says Maryland Added 11,500 Jobs In February
- Mayor Pugh Vetoes $15 Minimum Wage Bill, Workers, Business Owners React
- Man Stopped For Medical Emergency, Found To Be Sex Trafficking Suspect By Police