COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — BGE crews are working to repair a gas leak in Cockeysville.
A four-inch main started leaking around 5 p.m. Monday.
Crews had to dig up parts of the road to make the repairs.
York Road between Shawan and Ashland was closed for several hours, but now one lane each way is open.
Nearby businesses were evacuated as a precaution.
Other Local News:
- Director: FBI Has Learned Of ‘Emails That Appear To Be Pertinent To’ Clinton Server Investigation
- Maryland’s Expanded Black Bear Hunt Ends With Record Tally
- Prison Dog-Training Program Expanding At Maryland Prison
- Booz Allen Announces External Review After Employee Accused Of Stealing Classified Docs
- Baltimore Bike Share Launches Today