Northbound York Road Shut Down For Gas Leak
Get Breaking News First
COCKEYSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Significant backups are expected after a gas leak in Cockeysville.
It happened shortly before 2 p.m. Tuesday in the 10500-block of York Road.
Authorities say construction workers had broken a gas line while working in the area. There have been no reports of injuries at this time.
Because of the gas leak, the traffic pattern on York Road between Warren Road and Railroad Avenue is being altered. Both northbound and southbound traffic on York Road will run in the southbound lanes in this area. Northbound lanes will be closed.
Motorists are encouraged to find an alternate route around the area.
Crews are on the scene but have no estimated time in which repairs will be finished.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Coworker Charged In Beating Death Of Brooklyn Park Popeyes Employee
- Baltimore Man Charged In Stabbing Death Of 9-Months Pregnant Girlfriend In Rosedale
- Alaska Airlines Adds Baltimore Flights To Seattle
- Missing Rockville Woman Found Safe, Unharmed
- 15-Year-Old Girl Reported Missing From Potomac Found Safe