Tyler Kepner Of The New York Times Likes The Orioles To Win The American League
Buy Orioles Tickets
Tyler Kepner is the national baseball correspondent for the New York Times. Tyler previously covered the Yankees and Mets in the New York area.
Tyler joined Ed & Steve to talk about how he predicted the Orioles to win the American League.
Tyler talked about how the Orioles are very underrated nationally, but when he looks at the roster he believes they are the best line-up in the MLB. Despite saying that the line-up is the best in the league Tyler picked the Cardinals pitching staff over the powerful O’s line-up in the World Series.
Tyler also talked about the Jim Johnson trade and that even though he realizes it was a salary dump he wishes the O’s had picked up more for JJ. Tyler also talked about Ubaldo Jimenez and how he believes it was a smart move despite a lot of criticism.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Pat Hughes Of Baseball Voices On Legendary Baltimore Announcer Chuck Thompson
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings