BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Blue Angels Return To Baltimore During Fleet Week Next Year
- Md. State Fairgrounds To Host Festival of Trees
- House Fire Displaces Family In Dundalk
- 13 Tips For Selecting, Caring For Christmas Tree
- Dogs Search For Few Remaining Traces Of Invasive Nutria