BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Skimming Device Found At Maryland Gas Station
- Johns Hopkins Performs 1st Total Penis, Scrotum Transplant
- MD Man Ambushed, Shot While Sitting In Car
- Authorities Identify 3 Killed In Fire At Group Home
- Warning Issued About Fishing Lines After Blue Heron Killed, Turtle Injured