Court Date Set For Ravens Star Ray Rice
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Rally Held To De-Fund Planned Parenthood
- Baltimore Police Investigate Shooting At Orleans & Aisquith
- Maryland College Campus Plans Include Shooter Response
- Police ID Man Killed In Confrontation With Police In Md.
- AAA: Md. Drivers Paying $2.24 Per Gallon