BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Report: Man Who Drove Through BWI Fence Got Onto Airplane
- Relative Of Melvin Mora Murdered; Police Searching For Suspect
- Award-Winning Sports Writer Frank Deford Dies At 78
- Maryland Beats Ohio St. To Win NCAA Lacrosse Championship
- Another Noose Found Hanging In Maryland