Court Date Set For Ravens Star Ray Rice
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Man Accused Of Killing Rockville Couple Transported To Md.
- 2 Injured In Early Morning Shootings In Baltimore
- Pentagon: Anthrax Shipments Broader Than First Thought
- Workshop On Veterans Benefits To Be Held In Glen Burnie
- Former Md. Gov. Announces 2016 Presidential Bid