Court Date Set For Ravens Star Ray Rice
Buy Ravens Tickets
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Police Connect Local Shooting To NYPD Officers’ Killings
- Fire Reported At Baltimore City School, No Injuries Reported
- Retailers Hope Super Saturday Makes Up For Sluggish Black Friday
- Baltimore Man Suspected In Fatal Shooting Of 2 NYPD Officers
- Missing Baltimore County Teen Found Safe