BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Elderly Man Stabbed To Death In Southeast Baltimore
- Councilwoman Speaks Out After Brazen Attack Downtown Garage
- ‘Tis The Time For Christmas Trees At Carroll County Farm
- Ravens Show Their “Softer” Side To End Animal Abuse
- Germantown Woman Pleads Guilty To Bank Fraud