BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Little Snow Expected From Early Week System
- Suspects Arrested In Fells Point Triple Shooting
- Many Baltimore Residents Oppose Tunnel Relocation Project
- DC Suburbs Dominate State Sales In Record Powerball Jackpot
- Baltimore Police Arrest Carjacking Suspect