Court Date Set For Ravens Star Ray Rice
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Feral Cat Enters Elementary School In Glen Burnie, Forces Early Closure
- Suspect Wanted In Wells Fargo Bank Robbery; $5000 Reward Offered
- Vigil Planned For Ohio Plane Crash Victims, Including Md. Native
- 1st Human Trials With Ebola Vaccine To Begin Next Week In Maryland