BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Marylanders Among Thousands In DC As Part Of Women’s March
- Charm City Cakes’ Owner Says Trump Copied Obama’s Inauguration Cake
- Women’s March Protests Held Right Here In Baltimore
- Television Broadcasting Pioneer George Mills Dies at 86
- Harford County Honors Fallen Officers While Getting in Shape