BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Ivanka Trump Visits Baltimore For Monster Truck Rally With Son
- City Bike Share Doubling Bikes On Fleet, Giving Jobs To Homeless Vets
- WJZ’s Black History Oratory Competition Winners Announced
- Ravens Safety Matt Elam Arrested On Drug Charges
- Police: Man Shot At Brother, Missed, Hit Female Family Member