BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Md. Shooting Spree Arrested Without Incident
- Suspect In 3 Deadly Shootings Spanning 2 Days, 2 Counties, In Custody
- 911 Calls From Bomb Threat On TV Hill Released
- Flower Mart Returns To Baltimore
- D.C. Metro GM Announces Hours Reductions, Long Term Track Closures In Aggressive Repair Plan