Court Date Set For Ravens Star Ray Rice
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- WJZ Witness: Phelps Spent Hours At Horseshoe Casino Before DUI Arrest
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- Head Of Secret Service Questioned After Security Breach
- Attorney Of Baltimore Man Alleging Police Brutality Releases New Video