BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured In Baltimore Shootings
- New Life For Some Flood-Ravaged Businesses In Ellicott City
- ‘Serial’ Alibi Witness Responds to Allegations That She Lied In Adnan Syed Case
- Baltimore’s First Bike Share Program Rolling Out Soon
- Japan Authorizes $2M to Study High Speed Train In Maryland