Court Date Set For Ravens Star Ray Rice
Buy Ravens Tickets
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Fans Reacting To News Ray Rice Suspension Lifted
- AACO Police: Small Fight Causes Panic At Annapolis Mall
- Ray Rice Wins Appeal; NFL Suspension Vacated
- Black Friday Begins Earlier Than Ever In Md.
- Festival Of Trees Is Back In Town