BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Severe Thunderstorm Warnings Issued As Storms Move Across Maryland
- Heat Advisory Cancelled For Much Of Maryland As Storms Roll Through
- Longtime News Anchor Jim Vance Dies At Age 75
- Police Investigating Murder Of 97-Year-Old Man
- Hundreds Attend Funeral For Loyola U Student Found Buried On Farm