Court Date Set For Ravens Star Ray Rice
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- AAA: Md. Drivers Paying $2.38 Per Gallon
- 2 Dead After Shooting In Baltimore
- Baltimore’s Youth Poet Laureate Wants To Discuss Justice
- DC’s Crime Museum To Host CSI Summer Camp For Kids
- Police: Man Dies In Custody, Taser Used During Arrest