BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Major Earthquake Hits Mexico On Anniversary Of Devastating ’85 Quake
- Police Investigating Barricade Situation In West Baltimore
- Baltimore Co. Budgets For New High Schools in Towson and Central-Northeast Areas
- Barbie Gets A Makeover From Maryland Native Designer Christian Siriano
- Man Arrested For Vandalizing The Lincoln Memorial