BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A court date is set for Ravens star Ray Rice.
The running back is scheduled to appear before a judge April 28 in New Jersey.
Rice was indicted on aggravated assault charges for allegedly punching and knocking out his then girlfriend, Janay Palmer.
The couple got married one day after the indictment.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this story.
Other Local News:
- Dozens March In Support Of Baltimore’s $12 Million Youth Fund
- Baltimore Man Exonerated Of Murder Awarded $15 Million
- Pedestrian Dies After Being Hit By Truck In Baltimore County
- Man Fatally Shot Inside Baltimore Barbershop
- Berger Cookies Dropped Trans Fat Without Anyone Noticing, Even Their Owner