Ravens cornerback Lardarius Webb joined The Norris & Davis Show on 105.7 THE FAN Thursday to talk about his Celebrity All-Star Softball game in June. “It’s June 1st. We’re doing it Offense vs. Defense. We’re having it at Ravens Stadium.”
United Way is pairing with The Lardarius Webb Foundation to help the Boys & Girls Club of Baltimore. Lardarius said it will be a star filled event.
Lardarius also went on to talk about how happy he is to see Steve Smith join the Ravens because he plays like a Raven. Then Lardarius explained what play like a Raven means to him.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Hope Bye Week Will Give Banged-Up Team A Chance To Get Healthy
- Ray Lewis Chosen As 2017 Pro Bowl Legends Captain
- Skidding Ravens Hope To Heal, Improve Offense During Bye
- Steve Smith Shows Off Purple Cleats For Domestic Violence Awareness
- Ravens Team Grades: Costly Mistakes Keep Biting Ravens As They Fall To Jets