Orioles Pitcher Evan Meek Joined The Scott Garceau Show
Buy Orioles Tickets
Scott and Jeremy had some time with Orioles relief pitcher Evan Meek. He has also played for the Pittsburgh Pirates and was selected to one All-Star Game. Scott asked Evan about his spring and that leads into talk about where he is now compared to where he was at the top of his career…
Evan said…”Back in 2009, 10 and 11 I would get up there in the mid 90’s but I would also use my movement and my cut.”
They also asked about just how tough it is for a pitcher to come back from injuries and about his appreciation of the game after his come back.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Steve Davis: So What Now For Chris Davis?
- Some Lucky Children Got To Attend Orioles’ Christmas Party
- Buck Showalter Thinks Chris Davis Has Been Approved For Adderall Use
- Roch Kubatko Was Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles At The Winter Meetings
- Steve Melewski Is Not Surprised By The Lack Of Moves By The Orioles