Orioles Pitcher Evan Meek Joined The Scott Garceau Show
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
Scott and Jeremy had some time with Orioles relief pitcher Evan Meek. He has also played for the Pittsburgh Pirates and was selected to one All-Star Game. Scott asked Evan about his spring and that leads into talk about where he is now compared to where he was at the top of his career…
Evan said…”Back in 2009, 10 and 11 I would get up there in the mid 90’s but I would also use my movement and my cut.”
They also asked about just how tough it is for a pitcher to come back from injuries and about his appreciation of the game after his come back.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- ESPN MLB Analyst Jerry Crasnick Originally Picked The Tigers But Is Having Second Thoughts
- Roch Kubatko Of MASN On The Orioles Playoff Roster Possibilities
- Orioles Magic Spreads Across Md. At Playoffs Pep Rallies
- Bill Ripken Recaps the AL Wild Card Game and Looks Ahead to the ALDS
- Former Raven Bart Scott Talks AFC North And New Ring-of-Honor Member Todd Heap.