RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—One person is hospitalized after pepper spray was used to break up a fight at Randallstown High School.
The brawl broke out in the school’s cafeteria around 12:30 p.m. Thursday.
Baltimore County Police confirm three juveniles and one adult student were fighting when a school resource officer used pepper spray to stop them.
The cafeteria had to be evacuated, and one student was transported to the hospital because of the effects of the pepper spray.
The adult student involved in the fight was arrested and taken to the Woodlawn Police Department.
Charges are pending against the three minors.
Other Local News:
- Port of Baltimore 1 of 3 On East Coast That Can Handle New ‘Mega Ships’
- Pat Summitt’s Death After Battle With Dementia Hits Close To Home
- Black Lives Matter Activist, Former Mayoral Candidate DeRay Mckesson Named To Baltimore City Schools Cabinet
- Under Armour Opens ‘Lighthouse’ Innovation Center In Baltimore
- 3 Injured In South Baltimore Shooting