Student Sent To Hospital From Pepper Spray Used To Defuse Fight At Randallstown High School
Get Breaking News First
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—One person is hospitalized after pepper spray was used to break up a fight at Randallstown High School.
The brawl broke out in the school’s cafeteria around 12:30 p.m. Thursday.
Baltimore County Police confirm three juveniles and one adult student were fighting when a school resource officer used pepper spray to stop them.
The cafeteria had to be evacuated, and one student was transported to the hospital because of the effects of the pepper spray.
The adult student involved in the fight was arrested and taken to the Woodlawn Police Department.
Charges are pending against the three minors.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Address ESPN Allegations On The Handling Of Ray Rice At 4 p.m.
- Pilot Volunteers To Search For Toddlers As Homicide Case Builds On Mentally Ill Mom
- Road Closes After Pedestrian Fatally Struck In Odenton
- Bus Carrying D.C. Tourists Overturns In Del., Killing 2 And Injuring Several
- Real-Life Superhero Geniuses Inspire New CBS Show ‘Scorpion’