Student Sent To Hospital From Pepper Spray Used To Defuse Fight At Randallstown High School
Get Breaking News First
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—One person is hospitalized after pepper spray was used to break up a fight at Randallstown High School.
The brawl broke out in the school’s cafeteria around 12:30 p.m. Thursday.
Baltimore County Police confirm three juveniles and one adult student were fighting when a school resource officer used pepper spray to stop them.
The cafeteria had to be evacuated, and one student was transported to the hospital because of the effects of the pepper spray.
The adult student involved in the fight was arrested and taken to the Woodlawn Police Department.
Charges are pending against the three minors.
Other Local News:
- Davis Homers In 10th, Orioles Edge Mariners 2-1
- Police Search For Man Last Seen Falling Into Waters At Pretty Boy Dam
- Democrats Calling On Republican Party To Denounce Candidate For AACO Council
- Baltimore Catholic School Teacher Admits To Allegations Of Sexual Abuse
- Feds Pushing To Crack Down On Foreign Seafood Labeled ‘U.S. Product’