RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—One person is hospitalized after pepper spray was used to break up a fight at Randallstown High School.
The brawl broke out in the school’s cafeteria around 12:30 p.m. Thursday.
Baltimore County Police confirm three juveniles and one adult student were fighting when a school resource officer used pepper spray to stop them.
The cafeteria had to be evacuated, and one student was transported to the hospital because of the effects of the pepper spray.
The adult student involved in the fight was arrested and taken to the Woodlawn Police Department.
Charges are pending against the three minors.
Other Local News:
- Lt. Gov. Rutherford Under Fire For Comments About Hate Speech
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Prince George’s County
- BPD: City Councilwoman Attacked In South Baltimore Parking Garage
- Teen In Bowers Case Found Not Guilty 1st-Degree Premeditated Murder
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting