Student Sent To Hospital From Pepper Spray Used To Defuse Fight At Randallstown High School
Get Breaking News First
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—One person is hospitalized after pepper spray was used to break up a fight at Randallstown High School.
The brawl broke out in the school’s cafeteria around 12:30 p.m. Thursday.
Baltimore County Police confirm three juveniles and one adult student were fighting when a school resource officer used pepper spray to stop them.
The cafeteria had to be evacuated, and one student was transported to the hospital because of the effects of the pepper spray.
The adult student involved in the fight was arrested and taken to the Woodlawn Police Department.
Charges are pending against the three minors.
Other Local News:
- New Technology Aims To Stop Growing Number Of Hot Car Deaths
- Multi-Million Dollar Under Armour Campaign Targeting Women
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension