Student Sent To Hospital From Pepper Spray Used To Defuse Fight At Randallstown High School
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—One person is hospitalized after pepper spray was used to break up a fight at Randallstown High School.
The brawl broke out in the school’s cafeteria around 12:30 p.m. Thursday.
Baltimore County Police confirm three juveniles and one adult student were fighting when a school resource officer used pepper spray to stop them.
The cafeteria had to be evacuated, and one student was transported to the hospital because of the effects of the pepper spray.
The adult student involved in the fight was arrested and taken to the Woodlawn Police Department.
Charges are pending against the three minors.
Other Local News:
- Wild Assateague Island Horse Kicks Lifeguard
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion