BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It was a very special moment at Camden Yards Thursday night when Erika Brannock, the Maryland teacher who lost part of her leg in the Boston Marathon bombing, took the mound.
Brannock threw out the first pitch at the game against the Red Sox.
She says her recovery and physical therapy are going well.
In fact, she’s planning on returning to Boston later this month to root for her mother as she runs the marathon.
Brannock also says she has returned to teaching.
Other Local News:
- Hagerstown Man Sentenced To Life For Killing Ex-Girlfriend
- Mom, Daughter Charged With Running 6-State Shoplifting Ring, Including Md. & Pa.
- Naval Academy To Break Ground For New Cybersecurity Building
- Bel Air Comes to Grips With 17-Year-Old’s Death
- Surveillance Plane Company Urged City Police to Notify the Public