BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It was a very special moment at Camden Yards Thursday night when Erika Brannock, the Maryland teacher who lost part of her leg in the Boston Marathon bombing, took the mound.
Brannock threw out the first pitch at the game against the Red Sox.
She says her recovery and physical therapy are going well.
In fact, she’s planning on returning to Boston later this month to root for her mother as she runs the marathon.
Brannock also says she has returned to teaching.
Other Local News:
- 400 Dundalk Homes, Businesses Without Water During Water Valve Repairs
- Boaters Catch Video Of Bear As It Swims Across Maryland Lake
- Storm Leaves Downed Trees, High Water In Baltimore County
- Family, Friends Mourn Loss Of Young Mother, 2 Kids In Apartment Fire
- Schools, Libraries Help With Opioid Crisis By Carrying Nalaxone