Md. Teacher Who Lost Part Of Her Leg In Boston Marathon Bombing Throws Out First Pitch
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It was a very special moment at Camden Yards Thursday night when Erika Brannock, the Maryland teacher who lost part of her leg in the Boston Marathon bombing, took the mound.
Brannock threw out the first pitch at the game against the Red Sox.
She says her recovery and physical therapy are going well.
In fact, she’s planning on returning to Boston later this month to root for her mother as she runs the marathon.
Brannock also says she has returned to teaching.
Other Local News:
- Traffic Stop Escalates In Parking Lot Of Baltimore City School
- Prince George’s Co. Officer Who Died In Crash Was Driving While Impaired
- Cosby Supporters Butt Heads With Protestors At The Lyric
- Charges Filed Against Comets Player Accused Of Headbutting Blast’s Pat Healey
- Slain Maryland Toddler’s Mom Pleads Guilty To Ohio Charges