BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It was a very special moment at Camden Yards Thursday night when Erika Brannock, the Maryland teacher who lost part of her leg in the Boston Marathon bombing, took the mound.
Brannock threw out the first pitch at the game against the Red Sox.
She says her recovery and physical therapy are going well.
In fact, she’s planning on returning to Boston later this month to root for her mother as she runs the marathon.
Brannock also says she has returned to teaching.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect Today
- Fundraiser Held For Md. Woman Shot In Vegas Massacre; Recently Returned Home From Hospital
- Loyola Blakefield Cancels School After Racial Slur Is Etched Onto Bathroom Stall
- Maryland Gets OK To Expand Developmentally Disabled Service
- New Director Named For Department of Legislative Services