BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It was a very special moment at Camden Yards Thursday night when Erika Brannock, the Maryland teacher who lost part of her leg in the Boston Marathon bombing, took the mound.
Brannock threw out the first pitch at the game against the Red Sox.
She says her recovery and physical therapy are going well.
In fact, she’s planning on returning to Boston later this month to root for her mother as she runs the marathon.
Brannock also says she has returned to teaching.
Other Local News:
- Md. Comptroller Eyeing Up Big Changes For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Family Of Frostburg Football Player Who Died Will Settle Suit With NCAA
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell