Md. Teacher Who Lost Part Of Her Leg In Boston Marathon Bombing Throws Out First Pitch
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It was a very special moment at Camden Yards Thursday night when Erika Brannock, the Maryland teacher who lost part of her leg in the Boston Marathon bombing, took the mound.
Brannock threw out the first pitch at the game against the Red Sox.
She says her recovery and physical therapy are going well.
In fact, she’s planning on returning to Boston later this month to root for her mother as she runs the marathon.
Brannock also says she has returned to teaching.
Other Local News:
- 7 People In Custody After Fights Break Out At Overlea High
- Ray Rice Indefinite Suspension Appeal Hearing Set For Nov. 5
- 11-Year-Old Helps Police Nab Burglary Suspect
- 3 Anne Arundel Co. Employees Disciplined After Making Noose, Joking About It
- Baltimore’s Restored Washington Monument Will Come Out Of Its Cocoon