BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It was a very special moment at Camden Yards Thursday night when Erika Brannock, the Maryland teacher who lost part of her leg in the Boston Marathon bombing, took the mound.
Brannock threw out the first pitch at the game against the Red Sox.
She says her recovery and physical therapy are going well.
In fact, she’s planning on returning to Boston later this month to root for her mother as she runs the marathon.
Brannock also says she has returned to teaching.
Other Local News:
- Rapper ‘Big Flock’ Given Federal Prison Sentence For Gun, Drug Charges
- Md. Woman Selling Alt-White House Commemorative Easter Eggs To Protest Trump Policies
- Maryland Governor Signs Metro Safety Bill
- 2,000 Gallons Of Heating Oil Spilled In Cockeysville Creek
- Worker In Bucket Truck Electrocuted By Power Lines