Ravens WR Torrey Smith And Wife Welcome Newborn Baby Boy
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Ravens family is growing!
Wide receiver Torrey Smith and his wife, Chanel, welcomed their first baby Friday night.
Sharing the news on Twitter, Torrey said: “Torrey Jeremiah Smith is finally here!!!”
From announcing the pregnancy to revealing the gender, the couple has shared this journey publicly with fans.
Congratulations to the new family!
Other Local News:
- DC Mansion Murder Suspect’s Father Calls Slayings ‘Egregious & Heartless’
- 97-Year-Old Howard County School Volunteer Meets President Obama, VP Biden
- Rescue Teams Searching For Missing Kayaker Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Northern Snakeheads Found In Ponds In Maryland
- Army Post Near Baltimore Breaking Ground For New Power Plant