SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are searching for the person who robbed a bank Friday afternoon.
According to police, the suspect passed the Bay Bank teller a note demanding money. After receiving an undisclosed amount of money, he fled on a small blue bicycle. The bike was found abandoned in the parking lot shortly after.
The suspect is described as a black man between the ages of 19 and 24. He’s between 5’4″ and 5’6″ and was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and a black knit hat. He was carrying a black backpack.
Other Local News:
- Dozens Call On Gov. Hogan to Restore $5M In Baltimore School Funding
- 2 Teens Charged In Fatal Shooting Over Dice Game
- US Court: Police Don’t Need Warrant for Cell Tower Records
- 171 Full Time Baltimore City School Jobs Being Eliminated
- Community Outraged After String of Violent Crimes Against Women In Baltimore