SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are searching for the person who robbed a bank Friday afternoon.
According to police, the suspect passed the Bay Bank teller a note demanding money. After receiving an undisclosed amount of money, he fled on a small blue bicycle. The bike was found abandoned in the parking lot shortly after.
The suspect is described as a black man between the ages of 19 and 24. He’s between 5’4″ and 5’6″ and was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and a black knit hat. He was carrying a black backpack.
Other Local News:
- Girl Who Spent More Than 600 Days At Hopkins Receives Life-Saving Kidney Transplant
- Parents, Teachers Sound Off About Cold Classrooms At Baltimore City School Board Meeting
- Trump Signs Bill To End Government Shutdown
- House Fire In Glen Burnie Displaces Family
- Government Shutdown Impact Felt Among Nearly 150,000 Federal Workers In Maryland