WASHINGTON (WJZ)—A grassroots group in Washington, D.C. helps with the search for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.
Sunday, the group spent the day handing out flyers with Rudd’s photo.
The little girl hasn’t been seen since March 1.
A search of a D.C. park turned up the body of Khalil Tatum, the man police say first abducted Rudd.
Now police are looking for the man, saying he may know something about her disappearance.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Rudd.
Other Local News:
- Multiple People Injured In Separate Harford County School Bus Crashes
- Moment Of Reflection To Be Held For Slain College Student
- 3 More Arrested In Manchester; Attacker’s Libya Ties Probed
- ‘We Can Use Peace’: Trump And Pope Francis Meet
- Could A Glass Of Wine Or Beer A Day Increase Your Chance Of Breast Cancer?