D.C. Grassroots Group Helps With Search For Relisha Rudd
Get Breaking News First
WASHINGTON (WJZ)—A grassroots group in Washington, D.C. helps with the search for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.
Sunday, the group spent the day handing out flyers with Rudd’s photo.
The little girl hasn’t been seen since March 1.
A search of a D.C. park turned up the body of Khalil Tatum, the man police say first abducted Rudd.
Now police are looking for the man, saying he may know something about her disappearance.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Rudd.
Other Local News:
- Bel Air Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence
- 1 Dead After Tree Falls Onto Car On Falls Road
- Secret Service In Hot Water After Report Shows Agents Left Their Post
- AP Source: Goodell Told To Testify In Rice Appeal
- NTSB: Distracted Truck Driver Using Bluetooth Caused 2013 Fiery Train Derailment