WASHINGTON (WJZ)—A grassroots group in Washington, D.C. helps with the search for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.
Sunday, the group spent the day handing out flyers with Rudd’s photo.
The little girl hasn’t been seen since March 1.
A search of a D.C. park turned up the body of Khalil Tatum, the man police say first abducted Rudd.
Now police are looking for the man, saying he may know something about her disappearance.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Rudd.
Other Local News:
- A Devastated Community Comes Together To Honor 6 Children Killed In Fire
- Frederick Co. Schools Employee Speaks Out After Being Fired For Tweet
- Reverend Al Sharpton Involved In Initiative To Help City Schools
- TSA Reports Increase In Guns Found At US Airports
- 4-Alarm City Fire Knocked Down After Crews On Scene For Almost 24 Hours