D.C. Grassroots Group Helps With Search For Relisha Rudd
WASHINGTON (WJZ)—A grassroots group in Washington, D.C. helps with the search for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.
Sunday, the group spent the day handing out flyers with Rudd’s photo.
The little girl hasn’t been seen since March 1.
A search of a D.C. park turned up the body of Khalil Tatum, the man police say first abducted Rudd.
Now police are looking for the man, saying he may know something about her disappearance.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Rudd.
Other Local News:
- Protesters Plan To ‘Shut Down’ Baltimore As Questions Remain
- Each Death In Baltimore Makes Mistrust Harder To Overcome
- Giant Issues Voluntary Recall Of Jamba At Home Smoothie Kits
- Casino Night To Benefit Special Olympics Maryland
- Canstruction Returns To Maryland