WASHINGTON (WJZ)—A grassroots group in Washington, D.C. helps with the search for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.
Sunday, the group spent the day handing out flyers with Rudd’s photo.
The little girl hasn’t been seen since March 1.
A search of a D.C. park turned up the body of Khalil Tatum, the man police say first abducted Rudd.
Now police are looking for the man, saying he may know something about her disappearance.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Rudd.
Other Local News:
- 30-Year-Old Man Shot In Back In Baltimore
- Weather Blog: Finally Some Sun
- Synthetic Marijuana Still Causing Concerns In Maryland, Nationwide
- Airbnb Regulation Talks Reignited After Successful Preakness Weekend
- Newly-Opened Baltimore Co. Equestrian Center Named After Late Exec Kevin Kamenetz