D.C. Grassroots Group Helps With Search For Relisha Rudd
Get Breaking News First
WASHINGTON (WJZ)—A grassroots group in Washington, D.C. helps with the search for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.
Sunday, the group spent the day handing out flyers with Rudd’s photo.
The little girl hasn’t been seen since March 1.
A search of a D.C. park turned up the body of Khalil Tatum, the man police say first abducted Rudd.
Now police are looking for the man, saying he may know something about her disappearance.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Rudd.
Other Local News:
- Maryland To Share $75M In Bank Of America Mortgage Fraud Settlement
- Police: Gunman Kills Estranged Wife’s Boyfriend, Attempts Suicide In Laurel
- Man Hits Pedestrian, 3 Cars In Baltimore
- A Peacock Flew The Coop, Remains On The Prowl In Parkville
- Police Investigating Death Of Suspect In Custody