WASHINGTON (WJZ)—A grassroots group in Washington, D.C. helps with the search for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.
Sunday, the group spent the day handing out flyers with Rudd’s photo.
The little girl hasn’t been seen since March 1.
A search of a D.C. park turned up the body of Khalil Tatum, the man police say first abducted Rudd.
Now police are looking for the man, saying he may know something about her disappearance.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Rudd.
Other Local News:
- Phelps Secretly Took Plunge in June, Marrying Girlfriend
- Soaring Complaints Over Loud Jets At BWI Airport
- U.S.: Contractor In NSA Case Had Intelligence Officers’ Names
- 15-Year-Old Charged As Juvenile After Stealing SUV With Baby Inside
- Record Turnout For First Day Of Early Voting In Md.