D.C. Grassroots Group Helps With Search For Relisha Rudd
WASHINGTON (WJZ)—A grassroots group in Washington, D.C. helps with the search for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.
Sunday, the group spent the day handing out flyers with Rudd’s photo.
The little girl hasn’t been seen since March 1.
A search of a D.C. park turned up the body of Khalil Tatum, the man police say first abducted Rudd.
Now police are looking for the man, saying he may know something about her disappearance.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Rudd.
Other Local News:
- 1 Hospitalized After Car Slams Into A Building In Baltimore
- Maryland’s 56th Governor, Marvin Mandel, Dead At 95
- Officials Urge Residents To Take Precautions After WNV Cases In Baltimore
- School Leaders Create Wellness Center For Teachers
- 3 Injured In Dundalk Boat Fire