WASHINGTON (WJZ)—A grassroots group in Washington, D.C. helps with the search for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.
Sunday, the group spent the day handing out flyers with Rudd’s photo.
The little girl hasn’t been seen since March 1.
A search of a D.C. park turned up the body of Khalil Tatum, the man police say first abducted Rudd.
Now police are looking for the man, saying he may know something about her disappearance.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Rudd.
Other Local News:
- 3 Killed, 2 Hurt In District Heights Shooting
- Pressure Mounting For Mosby To Drop Charges In Remaining Gray Cases
- Light City Baltimore Looking To Go Bigger And Brighter Next Year
- Man Sentenced To 15 Years For Arson, Looting During Riots
- Family Still In Shock 1-Year After Fatal Drunk Driving Crash