WASHINGTON (WJZ)—A grassroots group in Washington, D.C. helps with the search for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.
Sunday, the group spent the day handing out flyers with Rudd’s photo.
The little girl hasn’t been seen since March 1.
A search of a D.C. park turned up the body of Khalil Tatum, the man police say first abducted Rudd.
Now police are looking for the man, saying he may know something about her disappearance.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Rudd.
Other Local News:
- 2 Students, 2 Adults Injured In Route 29 School Bus Crash
- It’s Not Just Md.: New Flight Paths Lead To Noise Complaints Across U.S.
- Baltimore City Council To Have Hearing On Reviving ‘Dollar House’ Program
- DE, MD Officials Working To Develop Prosecution Against Edgewood Office Shooter
- 69-Year-Old Woman Dies In Early Morning Fire