D.C. Grassroots Group Helps With Search For Relisha Rudd
WASHINGTON (WJZ)—A grassroots group in Washington, D.C. helps with the search for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.
Sunday, the group spent the day handing out flyers with Rudd’s photo.
The little girl hasn’t been seen since March 1.
A search of a D.C. park turned up the body of Khalil Tatum, the man police say first abducted Rudd.
Now police are looking for the man, saying he may know something about her disappearance.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Rudd.
Other Local News:
- Suspect Charged In Connection With 2011 Fatal Fire
- Mother, 7-Year-Old Son Killed In Baltimore Shooting
- MdTA Employee Mowing Grass Killed In I-95 Collision
- One Of Baltimore’s Youngest Victims Of Gun Violence Speaking Out
- Md. Lab First Alerted Army About Potentially Deadly Anthrax Mistake