WASHINGTON (WJZ)—A grassroots group in Washington, D.C. helps with the search for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.
Sunday, the group spent the day handing out flyers with Rudd’s photo.
The little girl hasn’t been seen since March 1.
A search of a D.C. park turned up the body of Khalil Tatum, the man police say first abducted Rudd.
Now police are looking for the man, saying he may know something about her disappearance.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Rudd.
Other Local News:
- Md. State Trooper Crashes While Driving Drunk
- Police Investigating Serious Accident On I-695
- Baltimore County Police Investigating Domestic-Related Stabbing
- More Than 13K ‘Trot’ For A Cause In Maryland
- Thousands Volunteer To Serve At Annual Bea Gaddy Dinner