D.C. Grassroots Group Helps With Search For Relisha Rudd
WASHINGTON (WJZ)—A grassroots group in Washington, D.C. helps with the search for missing 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.
Sunday, the group spent the day handing out flyers with Rudd’s photo.
The little girl hasn’t been seen since March 1.
A search of a D.C. park turned up the body of Khalil Tatum, the man police say first abducted Rudd.
Now police are looking for the man, saying he may know something about her disappearance.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Rudd.
Other Local News:
- Police Searching For Shoeless Suspect Who Robbed A 7-Eleven
- Police Identify Victims Of Urbana Church Stabbing
- Larry Hogan Sports New Look Post Chemo
- Man Shot In Face By Officer After Pinning Cop In Patrol Car Door
- Sheriff: Man Charged In Fatal Stabbing At Maryland Church